xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
shigajet

I'm Back!

Hello, fellow members!I joined Trap 17 back in 2005 and even had a website hosted on here, too. Later on that same year, I left and moved on to other hosts, but now decided to have another go at the Trap. Great to see the guys have always kept the same excellent quality of service and community since I first joined.Anyway, looks like I've got some hosting credits to build up. For those of you who crossed paths with me on this forum - great to see you again. For those who are meeting me for the first time, nice to meet you!Love the new forum layout, by the way.Cheers, and I'll see ya on the boards!-shigajet

Hey! Welcome back :-) I don't know if we have crossed paths before.. but it feels great to see members coming back after a long break. ;-)

Hello shigajet Posted Image and welcome back to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Since you have been hosted here before, I won't go into my usual speach about rules, good content posts and etc. It is very nice to have old members return. I guess they realize what they have left behind once they have departed. Like, you never know what you had until you don't have it anymore. :P

Hey shigajet, welcome back to the dark side :P ...Just kidding, of course about the Dark side.Wondered where you got to. Always nice to see old friends.Looking forward to seeing your posts. I always enjoyed them.See you around.

Wow! Nice feedback so far. I luckily had a bit of spare time to make some posts and do my bit for the community. Still got a ways to go though....although I think this time around I'll install some of my scripts manually to keep them up to date.