xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mr ? impressive

My Teacher Is Satan's Lovechild No kidding

Maybe your teacher was giving you homework so you'd know what you were doing and not do so badly on your tests? It might be her job to teach you, but if she's giving you the resources you need to learn, and you don't, well... in the end its your responsibility to learn. It's not the teacher's job to babysit you; if you can't behave during an assembly (doesn't everyone know you're not supposed to talk? It's just rude) or put effort into your learning, its no skin off her knees. It's you who will end up suffering if you can't do math or be polite. Maybe she really is mean... so what? In HS there are plenty of mean and insane teachers, and in college/university it's even worse- many of the professors there do not even want to be teachers, they just do it for the funding, and they certainly aren't going to waste any more time than they must on their students. Deal with any problems that you can (preferably BEFORE they become problems, as you could have done with your math test), and if your teacher does something totally unreasonable (tests you on something that wasn't taught, for example), do your best to shrug it off. That's all you can really do.

My teacher is a terrible person. She is ridiculously mean. She gives out homework just to see my classmates and I suffer at the hands of her burning wretchedness. She's also overweight. She's HUGE. I mean she is so big, she's bigger than my great grandmother! (Corny joke, most people won't get it). At one point, she was almost fired. All of the students in my 8th grade algebra 1 class did terrible on a test. I MEAN TERRIBLE. It was out of 52. I won't say what I got but it was in between 18 and 20. I hate her. So on thursday we had an assembly. We were told to behave approporiately and nothing more. So we are there and me and my friends are whispering and just having fun. Nobody hears us. The only reason she saw is because my one friend is retarded and is sitting there moving around with his head in his hands. So she gives my friends after school detentions because she didn't see me. However my friend says she found out I was talking too and I will have an afterschool detention on wednesday. This is ridiculous. If I have an afterschool detention I WILL e-mail my prinicipal.
God, she is terrible.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
One of the reasons The Vent section was closed last time was due to abusing the VENT as a propaganda hatred forum. The Vent is NOT designed so that you don't have to watch what you are saying. This is stil the forum of Xisto and your expression can be delivered without using such crude words. I have given warning for even lesser than this post. This is your last warning. Do not abuse The Vent section.

Yeah I would have to say that I agree with the other's in the thread that your teacher isn't that bad... I mean I have some teachers that irk my nerves on the occasion but you have to kind of think where they are coming from. I mean they have handle.. what? 200+ kids a day. And considering that most of the kids don't really want to be there and I tend to notice that a lot of the kids rather just disrupt the class than actually do the work they are told to do. I'm not saying that teachers are always right though, yes somtimes they can be unfair but not all the time. They know what is best for the most part, because they do have to keep order. Whether it be giving out a detention or giving test after test.

Its ok I wont bag on you for the overweight comment, you are angery, not going to make it worse. Just think about where the people you talk about come from.