xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
~Dave

Fly For Fun anyone play it?

I've been playing this game for about 2 weeks now and I'm hooked, the best way to describe this game is a cartoonish version of WoW and its free, wondering if anyone plays it and what server do you play?! i play Lawolf and my highest is a lvl 28 mage and i have a lvl 13 soon to be assist! Let me know if u've heard of it or play it!

Well I cannot believe I am doing this but I am going to download it and check it out. ( Starting Download Time Until Finish Two Hours and Sixteen Minutes. )And my internet connection is always turning off, so the download might be interrupted so if it messes up I am not going to Re-Download. So I hope it works.:P

I tried playing flyff and at first it was awesome. then it gets boring, hit run kill level up then what? the skill tree is not that good either PLUS here in the Philippines the server is so lag!Now im hooked with silkroad online, best graphics, best gameplay, oh amazing... maybe it gets boring too, i dunno.

I tried playing flyff and at first it was awesome. then it gets boring, hit run kill level up then what? the skill tree is not that good either PLUS here in the Philippines the server is so lag!
Now im hooked with silkroad online, best graphics, best gameplay, oh amazing... maybe it gets boring too, i dunno.

yeah it does get really repetitive quickly and then it just loses its appeal, but what is silkroad online like?

Link for the offical website anyone?

http://en.flyff.webzen.com/landing1/
this game is vary fun it does get boring but then when that happens i just make a new character and start over. But its one of those games that i can just sit there and play for hours on end! if you guys try it add me on Lawolf server ~ Zuske is my name on there on the lawolf server :lol:

I started last week and I'm so addicted! I'm a level 9 vagrant girl on the Glaphan (I'm not sure how to spell it) server. I'm going to be a knight. My name is Traelyn there.

Edited by lekrissy (see edit history)

I've had alot of unplesent experiences with that game. The mod's don't really care about what you have to say unless you're using their cash items or are highly regarded by alot of people on the game.I've had alot of people harass me alot on that game. I've even had someone throw obscene comments at me just for riding a broom instead of a board... I left for a couple of months then returned because my friends in real life wouldn't stop talking about it, Then the harassing started up again so I left permanently.It is a good game don't get me wrong. But unless you really enjoy grinding your way up to a high level then PvPing your heart out. It'll get boring fast.

ya it gets boring but still Free game like that is better then WoW but i got WoW now so i uninstalled Fly for fun :/ it was fun for being free but i'm off to WoW :unsure: