xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ao)K-General

Halo Movie? Anyone know anything about it?

Does anyone know of the progress of the Halo Movie? I've heard from a few people that it was cancelled and they gave me to a link to a site that said it was. But I noticed a few spelling errors on the site and the reasons for cancelation were the most bs reasons ever. But I was wondering if anyone knew if it was still in the process of being made or not.

Holy crap a Halo Movie? You mean like in the movie Theaters? Or like on the internet?

Hi
There will be a Halo movie :P.
The original movie-company pulled the plug, but Microsoft took over and has agreed to support producer Peter Jackson with the large ammount of money he need to make this move go beyond our emagination. Even though the project is posponed, it will see daylight.

To read more about Halo, visit IMDb:

CLICK HERE

Keeping you up to date,

lihuyt

As far as I heard it was canceled a little while ago. But many people thought that they might give it another go at another time. Like someone already probably after Halo 3. I really hope it does eventually come out but even if it does it probably won't come out until 2009 or something.

i haven't heard anything about a halo movie. it would be pretty cool though but they would have to get it right. making a movie out of a game has big potential to become crap. they made movies of of silent hill and house of the dead. a halo movie would be alright but i mean what would happen? it was easy for silent hill and house of the dead because there horror and all they had to do is get a buch of people to get ghosts and zombies go after them. but anyways if there is going to be a halo movie, its going to be a movie i have to watch!