xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ao)K-General

Do You Play Wow? Do you play it?

Do you play WoW?  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Okay, so how many of you play WoW? I play but not very much but I do play. Sadly my highest lvl is 15 lol. If I worked at it once in awhile I would be lvl 30+ easily. I play Diablo 2 too much. Otherwise I'd be just fine. But I play Thunderhorn on alliance. If anyone is interested in joining me sometime for lvling just outside of Dark Shore, pm me. I need the lvls. My current aim is for lvl 19 for Warsong Gulch. I suck as a lower lvl in there.

I voted no, because of the monthly fee. If there was no fee to play the game then it would be a 10/10 game in my book. Otherwise I'd like to stick to games that are close to it but FREE :P Ex: Guild Wars, Fly For Fun, and all those other rpg free online games!Edit: what server do you play? maybe my cousin could help you out, he has a few lvl 60s :/

Edited by ~Dave (see edit history)

Yeah I play World of Warcraft and I should have picked it is like a drug to me! But then again I know that school comes first so I just picked yes :D. On WoW I am level 68 (main) and 61 (first alt) and other alts that are around level 25 or so. Now I would be happy with this but I have been playing for two years and I don't exactly level quickly compared to other people haha. But yeah if you want to hit me up then I'm on skullchrusher alliance. My main is Gefion which I play the most :P. Let know if you want to party sometime or somethign :D

Yeah I play World of Warcraft and I should have picked it is like a drug to me! But then again I know that school comes first so I just picked yes :D. On WoW I am level 68 (main) and 61 (first alt) and other alts that are around level 25 or so. Now I would be happy with this but I have been playing for two years and I don't exactly level quickly compared to other people haha. But yeah if you want to hit me up then I'm on skullchrusher alliance. My main is Gefion which I play the most :P. Let know if you want to party sometime or somethign :D

Okay lol. Yeah, I'm trying to get on more but I've got to work with my site and Diablo 2. Both are addicting lol.

Okay lol. Yeah, I'm trying to get on more but I've got to work with my site and Diablo 2. Both are addicting lol.

Haha yeah the problem with having more than one MMO to play is you don't know which to play! Haha. I had the same thign when I had three going on! I used to play FFXI (I love that game), WoW, and Ragnarok at the same time. Boy was it hard to choice, and even when I did choice people in the other guilds of mine would get mad because I didn't level fast enough haha. But yes, both are quite addicting :P