xisto Community
Kubi

Sotw #56 Voting

Please vote for your favorite entries fro SOTW 56 here.

Sig size: Min 100x100 Max 420x150

Brush Style: any

Color: any

Render: any

Text: Forum name

Other effects: Optional

KuBi:

Posted Image

Sentress:

Posted Image

CloudSSJ:

Posted Image

Anyone is allowed to vote! You may not vote if you have entered in the contest though. When you vote please include this format;

KuBi: 0

Sentress: 0

CloudSSJ

Replacing the "0" with the proper number. Anyone who votes must include a reason for why they chose who they did. Not just "because i like it" though. Anyone who doesn't comply with these rules will not have there vote counted..

Thank you! Let the voting commence!

KuBi: 0

Sentress: 1

CloudSSJ: 0

My vote goes to Sentress, because i think she added very good effects on her sig, and specially how the text is on that scanbar, pretty good fonts tho.

It seems colorless but i still liked it, maybe is because it gives it a different style than the others.

Good luck to you 3.

KuBi: 1 Sentress: 1
CloudSSJ: 0

Kubi because I like the way his Sig looks, To me the render do,which not match the background but because of that it makes the Render stand out.
It is hard for me to explain. :P
Edited by TypoMage (see edit history)

Ok firstly im sorry i was going to enter this one.
Anyway im not too keen on sentress' because of lack of colour. Good work i just prefer colour. Kubi i love your work but this isnt your best bro. Not too sure about the render. My vote therefor would go to CloudSSJ however im a bit concerned about the info you put on the link below with the sig used in this SOTW. the dates match but you say they were done 2-3 weeks ago. If i am wrong i apoligize.

If i am wrong then you get my vote.

KuBi: 1Sentress: 1
CloudSSJ: 1

Notice from KuBi:
Don't advertise your threads in here.

I too have to go with CloudSSJ. The sig is just amazing. It's a fresh look to the graphics forum and my eyes were fixed on it immediately. I think the GFX Crew have a possible candidate :P

Some awesome works were submitted this SOTW. Keep up the good work guys!

CloudSSJ: 2

CloudSSJ: 3

Sentress=No color- i need color! Just the layout- not good for me. i just don't like it.

KuBi- I like to background, the little whatever-they-ares.

CloudSSJ-Yes! Thats it! The sig of my dreams! it seriously looks like I'm right there watching him!

well, those are my vote for the SOtW!

Ah, it's hard standing next to two sigs that are full of color. :P:D

And i vote for you, Sentress! The design of it is quite an eye catcher. Nice use of the render, nice text, and nice placement of everything. The design on the other sigs is getting old. I know it's hard to be unique, but even one small difference/change is nice every once in a while.

KuBi: 1

Sentress: 2

CloudSSJ: 3

OOOH, I am really torn. All three have their uniqueness. The styles are indeed different. But since I have to make a choice, I will go with CloudSSJ. The effect is very eye-catching yet uncluttered. Sometimes simple is best. KuBi's background is distracting to me and Semtress' is just not colorful enough for my taste.

KuBi: 1

Sentress: 2

CloudSSJ: 4

Congradulations to SOTW 56's winner! CloudSSJ with a nice looking 4/7 votes!

Here's the winner right here;

Posted Image

Gratz! -Thread will be left open for discussion, for one week-