xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DjLuki

GTA: Vice City -- I'm Stuck In Mission "ShakeDown" help me

does anyone play, have played the GTA:Vice city game? im at the mission called "Shakedown" right now where you have to do a shoot and run at the north point mall.. i can't seem to see any blinking windows there, what do i shoot at? do i go inside the mall? or do you just break all the windows? im stuck on this.

our very own missions in the mansion!! This circle is in the center of the mansion.
You're talking with Rosenberg the Lawyer, Avery the Cowboy (it's Burt Reynolds!) And Lance (who is Tubbs from Miami Vice!). Avery says we need real estate. Lance wants to shake them down. Rosenberg wants to bribe them.

You say you'll be back in 5 minutes.

Go to North Point Mall in Vice Point. Do hit and run on shop fronts with a gun or bat. You have 5 minutes to smash them all. Note that you're smashing GLASS not the wall parts in there. So look for the glass windows marked. Make sure you keep track of which pink spots are on your floor (squares) and which are above or below you (triangles).

So you should get there with 3 minutes left. Do the lower Gash windows first. Then the 2 at the coffee shop. Now across the floor to the ones at the other end of the ground floor. Run back halfway and go up the escalator to the mid-mall second floor stuff, then finally run back to Gash's upper floor and smash these. If you do these from the inside the cops actually help you :P

Source: http://www.bellaonline.com/gaming/

I hope that helps and if it does not just search in google:

Gta vc walkthrough

i have already read that, but i ust wasn't sure if i had to break windows from outside or inside..and you can't really see at which windows the dots are telling you to break because tye are all overlapped. gues i'll just get a uzi and break every window i see. but this has to be done inside right? and the confusing part is that it tells you to do a dribe-by shooting, which you can't get inside with a car.. that got me al messed up. thats why i thought it was outside, i did not know you had to get out of the car.

yes, i finished it ...the best way to finish it was with a bat, but i used a sword instead. i thought i had to do it from outside thats why i couldnt do it. but i got it over with, thanks for those that of you that made it clearer.

ok now im stuck with this misson called "Driver" this is a mission you get from purchasing the malibu club. i can't beat this guy because my car is slower, and the police are chasing me... plus im always crashing.. any idea how i can beat him? or if there re ny cheats because i have spent to much time and stil acn't finish this mission.

Well that mission is tuff...as soon as you enter there will be red dots and you just got to go towards them and shoot at the window but i dont end there you got to run upstairs and shoot them too i would say try to use some cheats for this mission go at gamespot for cheats.

Replying to DjLukiThere will be windows that look sort of real that you can see through or walk in the store kinds like the coffee shop or the cloth store but its ok iam still stuck on the mission I don't have enough time to finish it.-reply by alec

Quickest way to Northpoint Mall

GTA: Vice City -- I'm Stuck In Mission "ShakeDown"

The other guys already gave good instructions. Just one more addition:

The quickest way to reach Northpoint Mall in the first place is to go back in the mansion and run to the roof where a helicopter is waiting for you.

Cheers and happy bashing,

Tpa

Does anyone knows what to do after mission "trojan vodoo" I passed all the others and after this one I just got a phone call nothing esle???????????????what to do.-question by nazy

[still stucked? Tired of reading? Lol... It's an easy mission, I can accomplish it in just 1 mission attempt. Well I'm not boasting I'm just saying :)

I usually watch video guides at YouTube, it helps me alot in sorting out my mission problems. Here, I think you should try to watch this video created by GTAmissions: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ I hope that video link helps you out...

-Amiel

how to finish gta-vicecity drive by mission

Please I want to finish gta drive by mission .Please can you help me ?.How can I finish the mission .Once the race started I started my car when I raced hilary he came at the back of me. After crossing the small bridge he disappeared when I finished the mission ,my computer showed me that the mission is failed and hilary is dead.And it showed me a black screen with out any answers

-reply by j.Deleep kumar

how to finish gta-vicecity drive by mission

Please I want to finish gta drive by mission .Please can you help me ?.How can I finish the mission .Once the race started I started my car when I raced hilary he came at the back of me. After crossing the small bridge he disappeared when I finished the mission ,my computer showed me that the mission is failed and hilary is dead.And it showed me a black screen with out any answers

-reply by j.Deleep kumar