xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
everflame

Yello All Of Ya! Kinda new, care to know me??? Check me out;)

So hi everyone.
Signed up last night, Usually I don't have a lot of time to spend in forums, But since I took this whole month off from work I actually got hooked to it:)
So I'm 22 turning 23 in about 2 weeks, which reminds me, I should fix my profile tomorrow.
I probably forget more stuff than I actually remember. Right now I've got a lot of exams on my head, but as long I have my music to listen to then I'm good.
This place turned out to be quite addictive;) so I think I'll stick around....If you are up for a chat or somethin, message me.

And in case you wonder what I usually listen to...well, here goes my playlist http://www.last.fm/user/EverFlame.
You may notice that there are some tracks there with my name on them. Well once or twice a year I get inspired and I mix whatever I get my hands on. One of my tracks(well the last one) is available on the same place http://www.last.fm/music/EverFlame?autostart .... Maybe I'll upload the rest soon. I just hope I've got time for that.

Anyway. Nice to meet you all!
Hope to have great time and a lot of new friends here!

Edited by everflame (see edit history)

yeah same here i just signed up this evening and i'm already hooked lolthe mixes you made are really cool :P i tried to mix stuff myself but it didn't work out to well if you know what i mean lol

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean...this last one, that is up there...let's just say it's version 2...the important thing is never to give up when you have something inside of you that needs to express itself. Maybe mixing is just not your thing, or maybe it is not yet time for what you have to be unleashed :P .In either case once you set the beginning of something who knows where it will lead you in the future. :D :D

Edited by everflame (see edit history)

Everybody who takes part has to have some kind of geek in them, even if they are the jockiest of all jocks Anyway it is good to see a new member, and yes forums can be addicting, but remember that there are more important things in life than forums, like television :P :fart: (New smile?)

Edited by coolduck123456 (see edit history)

Everybody who takes part has to have some kind of geek in them, even if they are the jockiest of all jocks Anyway it is good to see a new member, and yes forums can be addicting, but remember that there are more important things in life than forums, like television :P

:fart: (New smile?)

yeah thats true lol
and jocks can be so geeky at times but when they're whith their other jock friends they try to act so cool its hilarious lol
and yeah there are more important things

and i love the smile lol