hi my name is tiffany

i'm 15

and i think this whole forum thing is cool

i live in USA

i like making new friends [well sometimes]

my mood changes every second lol

mostly i'm depressed

if you want to know more just ask

Yo! Hi, Tif.Same goes here, you can never predict what mood you are going to end up in a minute, or an hour .... Mine usually changes so rapidly, people I see in the morning and then again later afternoon sometimes ask themselves what hit me to switch from "hey, wassup, let's do something...crash the school network ... mess up the elevator...etc." to "huh, Oh hi man, long day huh...blah....and this sun...let's grab a beer.duh.". Well some point:)I've always liked meeting new people....anywhere...my favorite place is while traveling. It is always interesting to know what kind of people are sharing the adventure you joined.

yep thats exactly how i amlike some times i start off in a really bad mood and someone talks to me and I'm all snappy so they dont talk to me the rest of the daybut then when i walk up to them and talk to them all nice and happy like they flipp and are all like i thought you were just mad at the world lol

hey tiffany.you are not alone.my mood change about every second too lol!one minute I can be very happy and the next very depressed but there's always something to make me smile.thats the beauty of life lol.

thanks

for the wonderful welcomes and advice i think i like this whole community of people :D [well i don't really know that many people still but everyones seemed nice so far]

and i HAPPY i just got my hosting re quest approved!!! :P:D:P:D:P

Hello xtxtx91x (Tiffany) Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Sorry I wasn't here to welcome you earlier, but I just got back from a month long vacation. Congrats on getting hosted. Look forward to seeing your site up soon. You are right about nice, helpful people on this forum, there a lot of them you will come to know.

:Automated Message:

Welcome to Xisto.com here is your welcome basket of assorted fruits and vegetables, a welcome card, a picture of me. :P<---that's me

Make sure to check out the Xisto.com readme which you can find here

Fooled you :( the actual link is here.
It is the best source of information and it will answer all your questions that could possible have. If you have any questions after that, look for one of those blue guys those are the moderators of this forum. Of course you can ask other members as well about what to do and stuff.

So enjoy your staying, enjoy your posting, and your future hosing account

:End of Automated Message:

Hi Tiffany, Welcome to Trap 17. I'm sorry about you being depressed. If you're feeling particularly low, or would like to talk about your problems, feel free to PM me, and I'll do my best to help. Take care.

Hi, I'm absolutely sorry to hear that you are depressed most of the times. All the same, hope u to stay cheer-up as you face difficulties sicce life , as you may know, is full of ups and downs. Actually, the same goes for me, I mean I 'm personally not an ill-tempered sort of person but I do get angry on special occasions. Here, what is really important is how to control yourself and play it cool while you're in trouble or under pressure. Anyway, I hope you find my words useful.

Welcome board, Tif! I'm one of the "veteran" members of the Xisto community (although I admittedly took a bit of a break before coming back about a month ago). Hope you enjoy your stay here and make lots of friends here. I'm sure there are quite a few people in your age group who share the same/similar ineterests as you. If you have a question or a problem, don't hesitate to ask a fellow member, an admin or one of the moderators.Take care, and we'll see you on the boards!