xisto Community
xtxtx91x

I Cant Belive This!

Ok so i was going out with this guy for almost 2 months and i really liked him then one day he broke up with me because my friends yelled at him for spending more time with another girl yeah i was mad that he wasn't spending time with me but its just the fact that he broke up with me because what my friends said to him :P

and what really got me mad was that i told them [my friends] that i was going to talk to him later about it

but they just yelled at him anyways and he played the rest of the day like everything was fine then he waited till after school to tell me it was OVER on the computer

and it sucks because i like him ALOT

You can't blame your friends for it—they did the right thing; you would probably be blaming yourself if it was you that talked to him about it and got dumped because of it. If he could have spent that time with you instead—he should have. How long did you wait before your friends went in and told him what he needed to hear? Were you busy with something else that prevented you from doing so? If he dumped you for such a reason—that was his folly, and probably meant that he didn't like you as much as you liked him. But what are my words? Breakups do stink.

yeah i no they did the right thing

its just the way they said it though that got him mad i think

they yelled at him

i was there and i felt bad because i was just sitting there while they were chewing him apart

i wanted to just talk to him calmly

and yeah i guess he doesn't like me as much as i like him

but...

he said that maybe when i am 18 [right now i am 15 and he is 18]

we can go back out but i don't know

:P

Plan what is good, and you will find love and faithfulness.I did not realize you were there when they were yelling at him about it. Yeah, you could/should have stepped in, but keep in mind the sentence above. I can't give any further advice, for i don't know what the future holds for you. Sorry, but it all depends on you right now. You can only learn from this experience. An offense repeated separates close friends.

Your very first mistake was letting your friends talk, yell rather, at him.

Sure, it was his fault for letting it get to him before consulting you about it, but you were there. You can't say your froze up and didn't know what to do. You wanted to know what his reaction would be to your friends yelling at him. It's not uncommon. No one would sit there and let friends treat a boyfriend / girlfriend with any less regard than they feel for that person.

Is this a bad trait? Yes, it is. You'll have to deal with this on your own. You messed up. You see your error now, so now it's your turn to fix it. However, don't push on the subject. Let him come back to you. If he does, he's remorseful for leaving you in the first place. If not, not only did you mess up, but it shows you that he doesn't forgive mistakes.

Take what you want from this. This is just my view on this situation.

yeah i know i shouldn't of let them yell at him and i should have done something but it was all happening so fast they were yelling and screaming half the stuff i couldn't even understand i really wish i did stop them but i didn't i don't know why but well thats done now and its my fault it was the frirst time i had someone that actually treated me god mad made me feel great about every thing and i just lest him leave :P

be glad u were saved from a maniac your friends,only because some friend of you yelled at him doesn't mean he has to dump you for that ,atleast he should have talked to you,may be he wasnt much interested in the relationship from the start and this might have just triggered his dumping,there are many other guys who would be a lot better than him,so just chill and wait for the best one to come

yeah i thought there was a different reason that he broke up because breaking up with someone because their friends is kind of weird and whats stupid is that he told me not to listen to my friends because they were telling me that he hangs out with other girls which i knew about that because hes a guy that has a lot of friends that are girls but he goes and listen to my friends and yeah i know that there are a lot of other guys out there but i'm not that good with guys so whatever happens happens

Yeah it sucks that you and your ex broke up, and that your friends yelled at him which kind of pushed him over the edge so to speak, but hey, things happen. And breaking up because of friends is actually not as uncommon as you might think. A lot of people figure that if they can't get along with the people you hang out with they won't be able to get along with you. Yes not exactly the smartest way to think but people think like that sometimes. And it isn't like it is never true. For the most part, people "mold" to their friends so they become a lot like them. If you don't like one chances are you don't like more =/. I hope that everything works out though. Hopfully he will see his emotions for you. And if anything it just wasn't ment to be. Good luck.

If this is still going on, it's quite obvious that it wasn't meant to be in the first place.You're still young and have your whole life ahead of you. You're bound to find someone sooner or later. If you just don't look for it, it usually comes faster. It's also more exciting because it catches you off guard.Everyone loves that "Butterflies" feeling.It's better to have loved, and lost, than never to have loved at all.That saying is true and best to live by it. You'll get over this. You'll pull through.

yeah i don't know if it was meant to be i think we're better friends and also what could have messed every thing up is that we rushed into going out like we meet ther talked for a little while then we started dating we didn't even really know much about each other but now we know it didn't work out you can never know things unless you try them :P once we know each other a little more then i guess we could try again :([hr=noshade]ok well everything good nowwe decided to start over and put everything behind us but were not going out were just friends which is way beter than not being friends at all :([/hr]

Notice from truefusion:
Merged.

ok well everything good nowwe decided to start over and put everything behind us

but were not going out were just friends which is way beter than not being friends at all :(

Good! Glad to hear he's willing to keep in touch. May everything continue going well with you. :P

yeah but now hes confusing me thoughlike today i went to go see him in the library at school and he was all over me and he was so sweet then he held my hand idk wuts going on but its confusing the hell out of me :P