xisto Community
RED NOVA

Your Least Favorite Sport

My least favorite sport is Golf. I cant stand the consentration it just ticks me off. I like more motion games like hockey, basket ball and tennis. Games like this is what makes me a better athlete. But that is my opinan thoe. Im sure you guys have differnt answers

My least favorite sport is Golf. I cant stand theĀ  consentration it just ticks me off. I like more motion games like hockey, basket ball and tennis. Games like this is what makes me a better athlete. But that is my opinanĀ  thoe. Im sure you guys have differnt answers

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My least favorite sport is probably baseball. Watching it on TV or even live at the game is boring because there is action every now and then but most of the time it is boring. When I did play baseball I played catcher and in the summer with all the gear it can get pretty hot. I like action sports like basketball. This is my opinion and others may differ or agree.

I don't like golf either. it's very boring and i can't find anything interesting in it. But I also don't like boxing very much. They beat each other and get hurt and accidents even happen. And all that for winning...And ice hockey is kinda boring for me too...

Well, all sports are boring to look. I prefer to play :(

It's got to be cricket i suppose. I was forced to play this game when i was in a boarding school. For all of you who don't know what it is, well...you may not ant to learn the rules anyway as they are way too complicated. Also it's a kind of game that last 4-5 days or so, and you can still get a draw if it rains on the last day...lol.and sometimes you played for a whole day and only touches the ball once or twice.well, i managed to play through my school career but i still hate it. i watch it sometimes on the Tv but that's only because everyone in my dorm watch it and there's nothing else to do.

My least favorite sport would definately have to be soccer. I hate it with passion because all they do is kick a ball around and jog a little bit. I mean, honestly, how hard is it to kick that little ball into a 10 foot net? i just dont see the difficulty in it. Sometimes u may get a "injury" but thats cuz some1 kicked u so whatever your stupid for playing it. GO FOOTBALL :P

HiMost of you here mention disliking Golf, that's kind of amazing, you guys can't be americans. I am from Europe and have lived in the states for 13 years and everybody here loves Golf either to play or watch on TV.I hate Golf to watch on TV anyway, I am in Atlanta and there is a big tourney that comes once a year, what a zoo it is, everybody gets so exited, traffic gets really bad (Like we need that here to make it bad.).I think to watch I really hate ice skating during the winter olympics, other than that golf, nascar racing.To be an active part I do hate sailing, I have done it once in europe with friends who tried to convince me it would be great.Well you don't do nothing for 45 minutes and suddenly for 10 you got to pull all kinds of ropes left and right while the head skipper calls you all kind of names.Never again.To watch my number one is soccer, two is rugby, three is american football(NFL only, the big games.)To be a part of maybe bowling.Patrick

For me, my very, very, very least favourite sport is definatly GOLF - not necessarily playing it, but watching it just makes me fall asleep. I personally am very puzzled to the fact that people actually like watching golf (no offense to those who do) but I just find it SO boring, and it annoys me when I come back from school during the golfing season to relax a bit only to turn on the TV and see golf on all the channels.

I'm an American, and I'm going to have to side with the majority and say that golf is in fact my least favorite sport. Miniature golf is a different story, but the real thing? Come on, I don't see the excitement in it. Golf is what you do to charm your client/employer at business meetings or when you grow old and wrinkley and move down to Florida. Hell, there's no reason it should be defined as a sport. Not many of those guys are athletes!

my least favorite sport would have to be tennis. Like I can't see the ball sometimes and sometimes i don't know what happens. lol. Its all a fuzz. I really don't get it sometimes. I know if i give it time I would possibly understand the game a little more. Golf is one of those boring sports too. Even though i don't really consider it really sport. lol. Where's the action? lol. I don't know involves coordination and some skill to play really good. You can't really yell on the "sidelines" or the grass for your player that you like or whatever. Its like a civilized sport or something. anyways that's what i thought.

Edited by iwuvcookies (see edit history)