xisto Community
BuffaloHelp

Default Hosting Package Plan Upgrade! sweet mother of Jesus

Announcing!

For all Default Hosting Plan hosting members will see upgrades on their hosting space size and bandwidth. Xisto is very delighted to present to you

150 MB --> 500 MB

5 GB BW --> 10 GB bandwidth

It is by our members that we're seeing this growth. Thanks to all members of Xisto for keeping our host to be the best on the web. Keep promoting Xisto and spread Xisto - Web Hosting to the world.

This plan will reflect as soon as servers are in low load. Thank you.

--Xisto, a member of xisto

PS a huge thanks to OpaQue for making this possible.

Thanks BuffaloHELP and OpaQue, this is really a great news.

Xisto is growing pretty fast and that is a really good sign. The bandwidth addition is really what I would say the best part of this, though I have not even started with my web-site, it would take loads of time for completing it, I will really need the bandwidth I guess. :P

Trap17 forum has grown so much.

This is just great!!!! Thanks OpaQue! day by day t17 is better and better! Thanks for running such a great host!

this is really the biggest surprise of the year 2007.First in January the Xisto forum was upgraded, now in Febuary the Hosting accounts are upgraded, and what is up next ?? :PXisto has made our online presence possible and that too free with no ads.Thanx Opaque and BH

This is wonderful to hear. The work you guys do keeping this place running, and upgrading, at no cost to us is amazing. Thank you for providing the best free hosting service on the 'net and just making it even better :P

Wow this is great news trap 17 is the only free web hosting site out i know who will upgrade there package. The free web hosting package that we have right now is already the same amount of what someone who pays $10 a month. Thanks OpaQue for making this upgrade possible.

just one question! when will this be available?

Yes! Bye-Bye Freewebs.com! Yay for more bandwith here! I can't say how much freewebs looked like a noob site! Thank you! I hope to get hosted soon! G' Mornin and Happy Saturday!

Very nice. Xisto just keeps getting better and better. No ads and we are still growing. Glad to see you guys are able to upgrade the accounts. That means our sites can also become bigger and better for the same cheap price :P (free). Thanks a lot for the upgrade and keep up all of your hard work and efforts to keep Xisto clean of rats.

I have never seen a FREE web host with this much. I will stay here forever. Why would you EVER get a paid host when you can get a gree one with 500 MB and 10 GB of BW? I will probably get about 1 day of hosting just by writing this even! Wow, thanks everyone!

All past and future acconts will now show BETA plan with 500mb and 10000mb bandwidth.Please review your account setting for as of this post, all accounts were modified to reflect the correct upgrade.Help us spread Xisto and Xisto - Web Hosting to the world! Keep supporting our forum with quality contribution. Make our forum the best Community on the Web! Furthermore, spread Xisto - Web Hosting to the World!Thank you and enjoy :P