xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Word

Heroes Of Might And Magic lets see your strategy

forum 'bout strategy and i dont see this game :P

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Short, brief or one liner is spam in our forum! Instead you could've contributed the first thread with quality and detail.

Yeah Heroes of Might and Magic indeed is a very cool game, I used to play it with 3 other friends in groups. So we could lan 2vs2. Real fun times! :) My favourite factions were humans and elves - I believe - because they had the best archers. Crossbow men, Monks (humans) and Elves.The idea of the game is very good, it's a turn based game. Meaning you can walk in a certain range, then build something in your fortress and when your finished you can click "Next Day" and then the opponents can do their things. You have a big vairity of maps and with map builder you are also able build your own maps. Though the graphics suck *bottom*, i would recommend to all of you guys that love strategie games, it's one of the best!

Indeed - very good game. When You playing with friend it's not just battle in the computer, it's battle between minds. If playing hot seat, You need not only good game skill but also You should use some psychology to win. It is not depends on how fast You can push mouse button or how fast Your reaction is. This is best in HOMM! However the HOMM5 isn't so good as HOMM3, because of maps: there is only few good maps and even that good maps is too small. If HOMM5 would have such map system like HOMM3 do, it would be far more greatest game.

one of my favorite game series of all times. HOMM III is the best in the series, but I played and loved II, IV and V. As KeeperMustDie said, great thing about turn based strategies is that you can only win using your head. Balance between the races is great in every game and every game was similar to it's predecessor but still different enough to present new set of challanges

Ah, Heroes of Might and Magic ... the good times.I've played them all, including HOMM IV, which was a rather downfall in the series.HOMM III was, without a doubt, the best of them all and arguably one of the best strategy games ever made. I played it with my friends over LAN, but mostly in HotSeat for years.