xisto Community
TypoMage

Metroid Prime Sig Samus in Deep space

It took me a while to get everything to make this one. I am really mad that one of the renders on the sig came out blurry.

But here it is. ( Drum Roll )

Posted Image

{Edit}

I am kinda realizing that the none blurry one is kinda messed up when I cut it out, ( On the Blasting Hand gun Thing )

But Practice makes Perfect :P

Edited by TypoMage (see edit history)

make the other render blurry 2else it wont blend in, or just the left side that could be 2,do something more with your font. The non blurry render make the contrast less, and with the other render,if you want to make it more sharp, i got a method for it, but what you can also do it duplicate it and gaussian blur it, and than go to edit>Fade gaussian blurand put the blending mode 2 darken. You'll get a cartoonish style, do that with your other render and it will blend in more.good luck

Thanks for the advice Wassie. I will take it and see what I can do. ( P.s. I am glad you like my gift Sig ) :P

You caught one of your own "speedbumps" with the render cutout thing, so that's great. At least you can see problems in your sigs, most people can't.It's not bad, I'd do something to fix the difference in sharpness with the two renders, like wassie said, and add a solid border, but other than that, it's good enough. Nice work.