xisto Community
zoke1122

Is Sitecube A Google/yahoo Company SITECUBE.COM VS GOOGLE.COM VS YAHOO.COM

I HAVE A STRONG FEELING THAT SITECUBE.COM IS A GOOGLE OR A YAHOO OWNED COMPANY. I HAVE BEEN NOTICING THE ALEXA GRAPH OF THE COMPANY AND IT IS QUITE INCREASING AT A HIGH RATE.

IF YOU KEENLY NOTICE YOU SHALL FIND THAT SITECUBE IS PROVIDING FREE LISTINGS ON GOOGLE AND YAHOO. IT TOOK ME YEARS TO GET MY WEBSITE LISTED ON MSN AND YAHOO. OFCOURSE GOOGLE PICKED IT UP VERY EARLY.

I KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO GET LISTED ON YAHOO AND MSN BUT SITECUBE PROMISES LISTING ON ALL MAJOR SEARCH.

THIS IS DEFINITELY SUSPICIOUS?? ISN'T IT?

I WISH I SOON FIGURE OUT WHO OWNS IT!!WHO OWNS SITECUBE

Sounds intersting, I will check it out I guess. :P No All Capitals!

i have never heard of the site but i am also gonna look into it. Probally is owned by one of those companies but they just haven't said anything or something like that. I hope someone can confirm something about it soon.

But the problem is the question still remains....? Is Sitecube.com owned by GOOGLE>YAHOO???I would be happy to use the services but I am sure that a conformation would make my confidence more easy..Google and Yahoo brands recognize faith which i can use.

:D sitecube website builder seems to be flash. I do notice that Yahoo has been using a lot of flash content on its website. so...

1 - Vote for Yahoo.

Secondly, I notice that Google is working on flash videos via https://www.google.com/videohp?gws_rd=ssl. This feature is also a part of sitecube.com.

1 - Vote for Google.

Yahoo already has a website builder with hosting service and website name. So Google might have started one in competition with Yahoo website tool.

2 - Vote for Google.

This seems to be an interesting topic and I guess I can write all day long...

Can someone from SITECUBE, I mean the CEO or the Director join this Forum and update and let the suspense come to an end?

:P

sitecube

It is neither, the website is own by some guy from India, and how I figured that out was I went to a whois domain search and got his info from there. So there is your answer to the ultimate question as to who owns that website.

Looks interesting but not much more. I mean whenever you do a web with some editor, specially an online one, you don't have full control and I don't think this will succeed if you can do only webs entirely based in flash, that may look cool at first but then boring. Anyway if it becomes a good business undoubtedly that yahoo or google will buy it, so maybe if you wait some months you can say that Sitecube is really owned by one of those.

Seems cool - Minor issuesIs Sitecube A Google/yahoo Company

It seems cool for people with no technical knowledge who want a flash based website.

There are issues though as I am familiar with html, php, mysql and basic web hosting and ftp, ect.  I tried to help a client and everything must be done through the sitebuilder gui, no ftp access and no direct file html access.

I was slightly annoyed that we could not add in our own meta tags and search engine optimization, and we could not remove their plug advertisement on the bottom of the page, and the final website is almost completely encrypted in protected flash.  On the other hand, my client did not know much about web design or hosting, and managed to get the start of a cool looking website up.

If you purchase the super seo package or something like that, which my client did, you can submit limited meta information to them and hope they put things in right, which I am assuming they did.