xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
KingKobraKilla

Halo 3 Or Forza Motorsport 2

i cant decide halo 3 or forza motorsport 2?i cant decide which one i want to put a down payment on so which one do yall think looks better?

i cant decide halo 3 or forza motorsport 2?i cant decide which one i want to put a down payment on so which one do yall think looks better?

I personally have never heard of Forza Motorsport 2 so I don't know about that. But I'm a huge fan of the Halo games. Good games there. If I were you, I'd go for Halo3. That game is gonna be so awesome when it comes out. But again, this is just my opinion.

Well on my opinion. I would get Halo 3. All of the other Halo's have been really good, popular, and a lot of people still play them today. But for Forza Motorsport 2 i have played the first one and i did not think it was all that good. Personally i do not like racing games cause they are boring to me. It seems to me that they all are basically the same. Cars, race tracks and all of that stuff. But i guess that you can say that about Halo. But the storys are all different. So the gameplay is different. They add new characters, vehicles, weapons, and multiplayer maps to the newer game. But for racing games it seems to me that they never change. Like i said i would go for Halo 3.

i like halo 3 and thats what i would pick. i am a fan of the halo franchise so to me halo 3 would be my number 1 choice. i also happen to own the first forza motorsport game and i think its really good, i cant wait to play the second game of the series. if you can you should save up and buy both of the games that way you are not mising out on any of the fun.

Well, well, well.. A big choice you think it may seem? Or maybe not..?Let me talk to you about these games. Forza Motorsport is an incredibly realistic, [Not quite GT standard] racing game. The gameplay is very fluid and graphics are very detailed and to me, there are no major flaws at all.But Halo 3. You probably think, wow, Halo 3! It got good reviews let's buy it. Well to be quite honest.. DON'T! Unless you are a BIG fan of Halo. The latest Halo game is basically Halo 2, upscaled, with a **** storyline which is too short, rubbish ending, awful facial detail, unbelievably frustrating controls and MEGA lagg for online co-op. Nevermind the vehicles which can be buggy as hell. Well you cna play online? As long as you can put up with the American 10 year olds swearing and shouting down the mic. But in total seriousness, I cut this short due to Top Gear coming on.Unless you are a BIGASS Halo fan, get Forza.Kudos!

i went both and boy o boy im glad i did. VIDEO GAMES FTW!no but on a lighter note. anyone who likes anytihng about gaming has to like atleast something about these 2 games. like cmon snazzy cars and shotting aliens. whats not to like