xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kraizii88z

Autobiography Of A Yogi Anyone reading it???

Anyone reading the amazing Autobiography of a Yogi, by Paramahansa Yogananda? It is such a great book--i really do recommend it.

It is about the life of the yogi, Paramahansa Yogananda, who spent his beginning years as a disiple to the great Sri Yukteswar. Some of the accounts in this boook are amazing, and even though i am only a thrid of the way through it, i can tell it's really life-changing.

I have been thinking about things in different ways. That is what this book does, it opens you up to the myriad of possibilites that exsist on earth. Some things, i've never even considered a person could do, but here is a real life account of someone who's seen it all.

Here is a link to a free copy of the book available online... just in case you're interested

Autobiography of a Yogi

Aaaah Swami Yogananda, a brilliant and truly amazing man. I have read all of his books and have thoroughly enjoyed them, but I must say his books require a lot of patience and whoever reads them first needs to stop challenging the book but instead accept it as the ultimate master. That is the only way I could learn anything from the books. Though my way of living & beliefs are different from what he preaches, the books definitely helped me understand how I felt in life :lol: