xisto Community
TypoMage

Last Nights Work All the Sigs I made last night.

Here is some of my work I did last night. Tell me what you think! :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I think that they are O.K.

Edit

I am just realizing that some of the text is kinda hard to read. :D Well I will make sure that does not happen again. :D

Edited by TypoMage (see edit history)

Text can be difficult to get right. I struggle a lot with it. Well your brushing is getting good now, just like i said work on colour and try to learn how to blend in gimp. I would concerntrate on them before perfecting your text. Well done your getting better. You will be battling me before you know it.

Edited by God-Of-Earth (see edit history)

I only like the las one! I dont like the first one because i cant read the text easy and the character isn`t easy to see, it doesnt stand out! the second one is blurish and also text is bad. I like the last because its simple and the colors are nice! sorry for my honesty! :P

It is ok. I know I need to improve. :P

i like the halo one best but they do look awsome

Really? You like the Halo one? I thought that one was the worst, I mean it had a nice Bg. But you can barely see the render. :P

Ooh... I really like the second one that's up there. It's got this whole surreal dream-like thing happening in it which I find very cool. Plus the text in that one fits in there nicely too. I always hate doing the text, cause it's the hardest for me lol...The background in the first one is pretty cool too :PKeep it up, cause your stuff is really nice!