xisto Community
smarthost

1 More Administrator Needed For Runescape Forums Website

If you are looking for runescape forums than you're at the right place please join and post on my new runescape forums website, to visit my runescape forums website, please visit and go to z6.invisionfree.com/Runescapersmartsclan/

1 New administrators needed so please join and tell me if you want to be a admisitrator for my runescape forums.
thanks for reading.

Register now if you play runescape because now on runescape forms you can buy and sell runescape items, join clans, post your runescape clan, post your runescpae pictures, and more.........

TO VISIT THE RUNESCAPE FORUMS WEBSITE PLEASE GO TO z6.invisionfree.com/Runescapersmartsclan/ :P

Well I like the way it looks except for the banner. ( Maybe more people would wanna join if it looks really cool :P )

oh. if i was an admin the site would probably go corrupt because i always resort to cheating and macroing in runescape and real world item trading. oh well maybe someone will make a new cheating forum someday.

Firstly good luck with your new forum.I know how difficult it is at the beginning, no one will join because no one else has joined.Be patient and put out the link in as many places as possible and the people will come.One point for you.Change the colour scheme. Unless you love black and orange for a special reason.There are no good colour combinations for reading.Look at this site. There is a reason why most sites have this colour combination. Because the words are the most important thing, not the colour scheme.tjdeals

I personally think you should get a domain first and a forum host i have reson for thatif your going to make a runescape fansite u need a domain to pepole link to reson noone like long addreses also change your color make it more nutrul (if i spelled it right) domains and forums arent expensive just for 1 month is 5 dolors i realy suggest u get a host ferst other then that i give it a 4/10

to be honest with you, I have a clan site, and I have had many experience with HTML, CSS, and all of that. I wouldn't really mind managing you site, but I would require a link to my site :P

you can check out my invisionfree forums (its inactive and jus for viewing purposes only):
http://z11.invisionfree.com/The_Legends_Reborn/index.php

Edited by craz (see edit history)

I would like to be an admin of a RuneScape forum, infact i'd love it, I played it for about 1 1/2 years so i know enough, i also know how to make money, i made 30m in 3 weeks ^_^I also have experience in macroing, I used to do some of it until those updates came out, i know how to use one.I have my own website(s) which use PHP, JavaScript, CSS and of course HTML, I used to make my own Java games to.If i was an admin on your forums i would recommend at least upgrading to free hosting with a sub-domain, I belive that those 'free' Forums are extremely uncustomisable.I could make you a free sub-domain site with built-in Forums that are full-customisable, complete with advertisements for your forums, perhaps to upload onto other sites.

First off goodluck with you'r fourms,I have currently joined Under the username of I ally I.If the admin spot is still avilable I'd realy like to have it,anyway if I dont ill still be active on it.I would remove the cut off date,because it realy annoying you should just remove the topics which break the rules.

Edited by allymac (see edit history)

Replying to smarthost Wow! congratulations! You have a Runescape Forum site ooo wow. I have one too. I have a private server along with it and you? Just a plain old forum huh? Well. Reply my message if you want my website and my private server to play on! It has over 100 peoples as we SPEAK! GoodLUCK with that nukehead SmartHost.-Smurf Adminstrator-reply by Smurf Adminstrator