xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
PurPleKuSh

I Need A Signature...please = )

Hey guys, Im back and ready to post more than ever!! hahaha. Well anyway, here is a request that I would really very much appreciate if someone would be so kind too make for me...i don't know if it would be hard or not, because i have 0 experience in any graphic designing, but hopefully it can be done fairly easy for you guys.

Primary Text - The Black Hand
Secondary Text - some were smaller and in a corner or somethin but not too small put "Mob Don - PurPleKuSh" (without the quotes)
Color Scheme - Id say Black and Purple and white
Style - Grunge
Pictures - http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/404.png Incorporate that picture but id like it too be smaller please
Other - Id like it too have a mafia/killer feel to it please and if you think you have another good pic too put in as well, please do it, You guys do great work and I trust your input...Oh and could I get it at like 550 x 410 pixels??? If it has too be smaller than as big as you possibly can......thanks guys I would be very gratefull if someone could make this sig possible for me.

Well, i hope someone could make this possible, it would be fantasticly great if someone would make this for me....Thanks guys!!!!

Could you fix the URL for the link to the image? It seems to have been cut short.

Please excuse the lateness.

You may choose whichever one:

Posted Image

Posted Image

This is actually a collab sig (which gives me an idea). Sylenzednuke did the text.