xisto Community
BooZker

My Myspace?! I actually made a myspace page look decent?

Well normally I would never show any designer my myspace. Myspace pages always look nasty and overly bloated and... ICK! Anyways, I spent a few hours on it today, being bored and nothing else to do, and i made it look really good in my opinion. It's actually one of my favorite designs I have made. Its simple, but i wanted something opposite of what 90% of the myspace community is doing. I have only 3 paragraphs, 7 buttons/links, and only one picture not including the link images. If you wat to see a website that i actually made that wasn't so quick and easy that's http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ , but i would rather you not comment about that site on this topic.

https://myspace.com/browser

Send me a comment there, leave a post here, or whatever I just want to know if you guys like/dislike the design!

Oops corrected! Sorry, i put it private when i was working on it.

God i hate myspace. I set it and I KNOW I SET IT, but it was so slow and it kept on going to a blank screen. I then assumed it would have changed by then. I went back and it should work now. I also tested it this time.

I hate Myspace, and oh yea it was blank white and barely anything in it.... I love it! :P

I know and i just HATE it when people throw every graphic and blog thing into one SMALL page. Then it takes ages to load. I hate it so much. This is my kind of anti-myspace, myspace page.

Ahh, when I read "myspace" I was expecting one of those blaring, clashing, emo-midi-background-music-that-you-can't-turn-off, custom-cursored, tiled-photographed horrors... This one is very nice. :D It reminds me of Apple's style, lots of white, very minimalistic, but still pretty slick. If only you could convince the rest of myspace it looked good. :P

I'm thinking about making a Anti-Myspace Myspace webpage. And convince people to not make it one of those blaring, clashing, emo-midi-background-music-that-you-can't-turn-off, custom-cursored, tiled-photographed horrors haha I mean its a webPAGE about you. If you want all that stuff make a website.Update: I made MY CSS valid! I bet i'm the only one on myspace with compliant CSS haha

Edited by BooZker (see edit history)

Yah i checked out your myspace and it is getting pretty busy lol. I like your pics though haha. "I am not stoned i swear" Riiiiggghhhttt we will believe you...

I don't have a MySpace now, had 2 years back but I hate MySpace now.I really love your MySpace, first time ever I saw such a decent layout on MySpace, I hate it when they have all this glitter graphics and stuff randomly thrown and then big pink or purple, comic sans ms, text everywhere and the colors changing at every sentence.Great work at the layout, really well done. :P

Thanks. I really wish I could find someone to test the theme out. I have the images hosted for all people who download it, but i just need someone to simply copy and paste a couple things and test it out because I am to lazy to make a whole nother myspace.

Very nice page. The colors match perfectly together. I agree with zyzzyvette. Very minimalistic, and classy look to it. Keep up the good work!