xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
newt

My Eye - The Eye Of Newt Heh An experiment I did

This is my first starting post so I thought I'd make it something good.
The Eye of Newt was made a while back using Swish, and Gimp.
The shrinking iris is made by having a .png with a transparency fade out, then fade back in over another.
I used about 3 different layers, and alternated between them.
This was made back when I first started using Gimp, and I really wasn't happy with the border/ eyelid thing, ill eventually update it with something more organic.
Yes I know I forgot to put in an r in the on click event. lol
any ways comments are welcome.

Hah! That is pretty tight. What I found funny, was when you clicked it, it says "Get Your Finger Out of My Eye!" :P Hehe. That is pretty tight. I never figured out how to use Gimp. :D I'm not a Gimp user. But, it seems pretty good. Wow, good job. I'd give it a 7/10. But like you said, you could change the border because it doesn't look "natural". By the way, I know this is random but this reminds of Lord of The Rings. :D

omg thats just awesome work dude, i love it , and even the eye changed ,fantastic worki got some question, when i ever receive my freehosting, i'm gonna make a graphics site about photoshop and flash and stuff and i would like to ask if u would like to post a tut on there if u ever have the time to do it, cause i' m a beginner at flash, i' m good in photoshop, but this *BLEEP* aint normal so,wel if u ever have the time i would be an honer ok ty:)

Edited by crazymind21 (see edit history)