xisto Community
riphabbo

Problems With Php

Recently, my system was infected by a Trojan Horse. Since then, I've been finding files missing and now my PHP will not work, my Apache server will not display PHP files, i've tried getting rid of the files in my C:\Windows and C:\Windows\system32 folders but nothing is working. (it comes up with 'file in use')All help greatly appreciated.

Uninstall the server and download a fresh XAMPP or WAMP package to re-install.As for the spyware, get a copy of Spybot S&D, Avast or something else and run them all seperately under a Safe Mode start-up. Run them one at a time while you are off-line until they have all had a shot at the Malware. Another thing is to clear your caches and Temp Internet Folders, too.And then do the install of the softwares you need..

Syntax
Wikibooks Programming has more about this subject:
PHPPHP primarily acts as a filter. The PHP program takes input from a file or stream containing text and special PHP instructions and outputs another stream of data for display. From PHP 4, the PHP parser compiles input to produce bytecode for processing by the Zend Engine, giving improved performance over its interpreter predecessor. The Zend Engine II is at the heart of PHP 5.

The usual Hello World code example for PHP is:

<?php
echo 'Hello, World!';
?>
PHP only parses code within its delimiters, such as <?php ?>. Anything outside its delimiters is sent directly to the output and not parsed by PHP. The example above is equivalent to the following text (and indeed is converted into this form):

Hello, World!
The primary use of this is to allow PHP statements to be embedded within HTML documents, for example:

<?php
// PHP statements here
?>
Regular HTML here
<?php
// More PHP Statements
?>

lessons

http://www.landofcode.com/php-tutorials/

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Copied from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PHP Learn to use proper bbcodes.