xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mr ? impressive

Britney Spears Is Bald. LOL

392723832_91ea4959bf.jpg

392723906_bd147c3010.jpg

392724231_b9777972c6.jpg

So here we are. It's 2007 and Britney Spears has finally lost her mind. She's been crazy ever since leaving K-Fed. She goes from being mediocre and a drunk to being horrendous and still likely drunk. I don't know who came up with this idea but I pray to the lord that it wasn't a sober human being because that's just wrong.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Warning! Images not suitable for minors should not be provided. Please check all outsource for expletive materials before providing it in our forum. Image substituted.

WARNING! the following page contains expletive images original source

Omg, I cant believe this. She looked good with the black hair, but bald?!!! freaky.

It's Britney Spears, anything can happen. "Crazy" is the only word that comes close to summing her up. I lost interest in her a long time ago. Let her be herself.

...and to think millions of girls used to look up to her as a role model.I guess I have no right to judge since I could be judged as well.. but I heard that she never graduated her junior high school? What do you expect from a 9th grade drop-out?If this is a first step towards her rehabilitation well good for her! It's a radical symbolic gesture that only she can prove to the world she's serious about her commitment to change. This can come from the recent Anna Nicole Smith incident. Perhaps from one tragedy a celebrity's life can be saved.

Wow this is something that i would not have expected Britney Spears shaving off all her hair where was her bodyguards when this happen or someone who was there to stop her. They could have over powered her and snap her back to her right mind but seeing that she has lost i dont think anyone will be able to fix her. Well i just hope Britney spears does not go out and kill herself cause of this she still has enough money to last her for a few more years so her hair can grow back and during that time she can work on fixing herself up and when she has hair on her head she can comeback with a hit song and become back on the charts.

Edited by street (see edit history)

Some girls look better with a bald head, Sinead O'Connor being the most obvious example of that (gawd she looks bad with hair). Considering that most of Britney's pictures are taken in better lighting, with airbrushing, pro makeup artists and hairstylists, etc, than these ones, this might be the case here. She still looks pretty to me, despite a lack of all the aforementioned "beauty tools". So yeah, I approve of her new cut. Though she's undoubtedly still nuts, with all that private-flashing, baby-risking other stuff she's been up to. :P

Bring on the bald jokes:Britney Spears is so bald when she takes a shower she gets brainwashed.Britney Spears is so bald you can see what's on her mind.Britney Spears is so bald, she curls her hair with rice.Britney Spears is so bald, when she puts on a turtle neck she looks like roll on deodorant.

LOLOLOL very funny Mr ? impressive.zyzzyvette the difference between Sinead O'Connor and britney spears is that Sinead O'Connor always had been bald since the first time I ever saw her.I got used to her that way and eventually liked it lol(I didn't at first).britney is very pretty with blond and long hair although the dark hair gave her a style.I never imagined I would have to see britney bald one day.lol

Yikes is that her! She looks really creepy. ( Brittany + Bald = ? )In other words they just do not mix. :P

Wow shes pretty messed up i didnt think that it was true when i heard that she shaved her head thats just a little weird i dont know i really dont care but thats just crazy

The only reason she shaved her head is because like Tyrone Biggums she:

Smokes rocks!

Tyrone Biggums - A squeaky voiced crack addict known for his exclamations of "I want some crack", his chapped white lips, and constant scratching. Considered by many of the fans as the most popular character in the show's history. His first appearance was in the second episode of Season 1. He is often seen saying "I smoke rocks."

Notice from BuffaloHELP: