xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
I Eat Kittens

Valentine's Day

So...how did you spend it? Starting tuesday, I surprised her with a bouquet of cut orchids (white, her favs), then took her on a private boat ride along the bay. Afterwards, we had dinner at cityscape, with panoramic views of san francisco and the bay bridge. Then my driver took her home, to more flowers and an invitation to my place wednesday.wednesday, I drop the love-bomb and cooked her dinner at my condo, decked out with at least two dozen roses, italian/french fusion cuisine, wine, with slow dancing on my balcony followed by some cognac. Then we did something unplanned, lwent and played video games at the metreon (if it gets that far), then went back to my place, make love until sunrise, breakfast in bed before work.thursday, I surprised her with limo service to pier 39, where I was waiting with a single orchid, and rode a boat out to a private pier restaurant (maximum seating 6), where I preordered kumamoto oysters and caviar. Afterward dinner we walked along the pier, had fun visiting various shops, etc. Then I tolokher out to a distant dock via horse carriages at pier 41 where I gave her a v-day present, the three-diamond pendant from tiffany's. Then, told her I loved her.

I spent tuesday going over to my girlfriend's, and then went out with her and my two mates for a meal to an Indian restaurant (called Akbars). That was fun :D Haha, my mate spilt his girlfriend's drink all over the table :P I then slept at my girlfriend's house.On wednesday, my girlfriend was going to some English Literature trip with school, so I wasn't going to see her :( But one of the people phoned in sick, so there was a spare ticket and the teacher invited me along :( We went all the way to Stratford from Leeds, watched Richard III and then sat in some boring lecture for about an hour :D But I had a really good time, and on the way home I seemed to fall even deeper in love with her :D:D Oh, and I got her a necklace and some roses, but she wanted a different necklace (I didn't think it was as nice, looked kinda big and abit...i dunno) so she was pretty bummed she didn't get it :P (Yeah, I know she sounds abit spoiled, she was ungreatful about it as well (i hinted over MSN that i'd chose a different one) but she was kinda nicer in person...Until her friend (luckily female :D) came to her house and had bought her it...She was over the moon :P ) and she got me a shirt, some chocolate, and make this picture/weaving of us :D it's coot ^.^ :(

I've been working a few hours after that I was too tired so I've stayed at home.plus I live in montreal and the weather was awful,so it was the most boring valentine's day ever lol.

My Valentines Day wasnt anything out of the ordinary. I had to attend school camp leaving ON valentines day... that sucked really bad. What was worse was that i had bought my boyfriend (yes i'm a girl) a lovely pressie but... the night before valentines day we got in a huge fight.. seems like it cant be repaired, the damage we did, and broke up. We had been going for 2 years and to leave on year 10 camp as crappy as i felt give me the shivers. so i left on camp with the pressie in one of my bags, returning home yesterday with it still in my bag. I guess it just wasnt meant to be.So that's my valentines storey.. :P Peace,Fealty

You make me look like a bloody idiot. I sent her an E-Card because i was so sick i could barely get up without burning up like it was a summers day, and it was a really cold day too sucks i know but what can ya do? She did come back and tell me she loved it, i dont know wether that is goo or bad with reasoning.Plus we only been together for a week max. I probably should go see her, but im still sick. Damn Flu!!!