xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jamesss

New Gpt Site - Huge Referral Contest YourWebRewards.com

Hi Everyone:

I've been a lurker at this site for quite some time, but now I've started a GPT site and I want to tell everyone about the site and our Referral Contest.

The site is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. We offer many free surveys and free trial offers. We also have $1 trial offers and other credit card offers with huge payouts! We pay via PayPal and check. Right now we only have offers for US residents, but anyone can sign up and refer others for the contest.

The contest: The person who earns the most in referral commission from now until the end of March gets $300. Second place gets $150. Third gets $50.

I am pushing the contest until the end of March to give me time to get the word out (the promotion was just announced today).

Let me know what you think about the site. If you have any questions, please email me at admin@yourwebrewards.com

Wow, usually with sites like this I will flame the person, but this time idk why I believe you. Probably because you have more than one post here, and your site looks professional. Your site is like easyrewards, but with your site you give more support, and help your members with that forum you have. I'm thinking about creating an account with your site because ithink it is a great idea, and 100% legit!

I just want to drop a quick not saying thanks to all the Xisto.com members who have joined my site. And thanks to coolduck123456 for the kind words. I have had a couple members post proof of payment in my forum - check it out HERE. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

There are no money in GPTR....

Maybe you are right... I've never tried a GPTR site. My site has many free surveys that pay over $1 - these surveys take less than 5 minutes to complete. I also have free trial offers (credit card required) that pay $10-40. A very popular offer is the True.com free trial offer that pays $23.... that's not bad!
Have a good day everyone.