xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Darth Vivi

Flash Mx

I'm currently trying to learn how to use Flash. The help files that come with the program are long and dull, and go through every tiny feature the program has. Does anyone know of a tutorial that covers all the stuff you need to know to get started making Flash movies? Thanks.I know how to do all those simple stuff like making a ball move, but I don't understand how to make a good animation of someone walking. (Or stuff like that)

If You want working With Flash Mx you must learn it

i think working with flash mx is very hard

Many software is like flash but easy then flash mx

example flesh or swish or swfquick or

for learn Flash See this ::

Tutorials Web Site

And for more Details Search in google :: tutorial/flashMX

Well you can go to the liberary get a book about flash MX there.Another way to learn about flash MX is seaching on a searchmachine by typing: tutorial flash MX.I think the last option will give you anough stuff to read trough. :D Hope you get what you are looking for and and place another post to let people see what you made will ya ? :D

if you want to be an expert... try to explore other person masterpiece.. for example, you download button in this Xisto, then convert it .swf extension into .fla extension by using Decompiler (i currently using SoThink SWF Decompiler 2005, you should look for it somewhere). It means that you're learning from other person works... it is cheap way to learn flash, without paying any cosy for buys a books, most of books are only teaching you the basics stuff which is you can learn by yourself...For walking person animation, it should be frame by frame animation, which means, you should create new blank keyframe in every frame. It is the same method as create cartoon movie..About StickFigure and frame to frame animation:http:\\sfdt.com