xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
apacheNewbie

Best Java Framework For J2ee? Your Opinion About The Best Java Framework

What is the best framework to make enterprise application using Java (J2EE)?Currently I am learning Spring and it is quite good eventhough it is very complicated in my opinion.Maybe someone can share which framework that you useWhat are its advantages and disadvantages?I seek a J2EE framework that supports JMS and offer quick development process.

Well I used Struts a while ago to make a project...I was pretty impressed with it. But in this project we used it more to cover the design of the web project, and the functionality was done by pure java in the background. I don't know if I'm of any help, but Strusts tutorials seem to be easyer to find around the net than Spring examples.

Edited by everflame (see edit history)

My opinion, I think J2EE is complex but slow. compared to JS/HTML you can accomplish the same thing and the language combo is pretty basic. and with AJAX and php, you've got a really cool combination of a web application foundation. Well, if you think Java is too complex for you you always have these basic combination to achieve the same thing.

My opinion, I think J2EE is complex but slow. compared to JS/HTML you can accomplish the same thing and the language combo is pretty basic. and with AJAX and php, you've got a really cool combination of a web application foundation. Well, if you think Java is too complex for you you always have these basic combination to achieve the same thing.

Yeah , J2EE is complex and slow but has its own advantages . Suppose that u want to design an enterprise application with several clients ( like mobile phones , web browsers and etc ) and servers. I think the best framework for this kind of projects is java.All in all , I believe that the only reason that J2EE is still alive and kicking is its harmony . It means you can connect to databases using JDBC and serves the clients request with JSP, create client applications with swing and so on. Edited by Jdeveloper (see edit history)

Of course.... wicket + spring + hibernate + forwax

Best Java Framework For J2ee?

Replying to apacheNewbie

Wicket + spring + hibernate + forwax I would take this stack!

The most interesting is wicket itself, I never met such a beauty of frontend framework. Look at that, this is web application development of the next generation, finally resolving all problems of web freameworks, creating a real abstraction over http.

Cheers

-reply by Denis

best java framework

Best Java Framework For J2ee?

We 4 members are plannig to develop a server based application using java.

We are confused in using any particular framework.

We will build non-web based software at present for project but we hope to enhance to web based in future.

-question by subash basnet

J2EE is one of the best technology available to develop large applications.I am familiar with two J2EE frameworks.(1) JSF.(2) Struts.Both are quite easy and having great functionalities. But Struts is quite more famous than Struts and easy too, thats why I prefer to use of struts.-reply by Vaibhav Bansal

i have worked with IDE for doing J2EE and i suggest is one of the Best one if you want to do J2EE Programming , It has that intellicence property.Its not intelligence. Intellicence is one where when you type the starting letter of any function, here function means inbulit function or starting letter of any keyword immediately the drop down box appears showing all the things available for with the starting letter which you have typed.This property which is called as intellicence is of great advantage for programmers and developers.

Bets JEE FrameWorkBest Java Framework For J2ee?

It is not a FrameWork by definition... But It envolves a developer process founded on UML and can generate code for Strust or Jsf. It takes care about persistence, arqutecture, ejb, services. It uses Maven and there is an ANT version, uses Spring and Hibernate. I am talking about AndroMDA. Take a looks at http://www.andromda.org/index.html.

-reply by PigTheBig

Best Java Framework For J2eeBest Java Framework For J2ee?

Hi,

Shine framework is the best ;)

that is a powerful j2ee frame work with simple usage.That is an opensource and free framework.Shine is a service oriented framework.You can support ajax vith shine specialy and very easy.Shine support mvc and have it`s special architecture JWMS(java web model service).Shine has deployed on JWMS architecture that is exclusive to itself. Furthermore it supports MVC architecture too.As another advantage, Shine doesn't have the complexity of the other frameworks (for example FormBean component in Struts, �) and let developers to work with a very strong but simple operational processIn addition to the Shines Special capability which I said, it has complex capabilities of Tapestry, Struts, Servlet, Jsp & � .if you test shine framework,I sure you will be shine user.fore find more information about shine framework,you can go to this site:http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/framework`s support team websiteand you can see sevral sample with shine.