xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
armywrestler

Asking Her Out

Ok so me and the last girl I posted about didn't work out we are just friends which I guess is good enough. Now there is another girl I am wanting to ask out but I don't know how. I asked her to go to a dance with me, a military ball, and she said yes. I asked her to dinner once and she said she was busy most of the time so that wouldn't work. This dance is kind of like a prom but for military personel and their dates. We are going to the after party together and I was wondering when you guys might think it would be a good time to ask her out. Right now we are going as friends. Anyone have any ideas? I know my thoughts are jumbled but thats how I am. lol.

Humm, how friendly are you, are you like best friends or is it just you talk to each other a lot and stuff like that? The reason being that if youre like best friends then it complicates things a little, if youre not best friends but are friendly then you might consider having a slow dance with her and a kiss at the end and then after the dance/party you can tell her that you really enjoyed the night, and then say something like shes a good kisser and tell her how you feel about her and see her reaction. If its good then either ask her out for a date in a few days or wait a few days then ask her out on a date. I think it would be better to ask her on a date rather than asking her to be your girlfriend because if she says yes then you know she likes you and its less corny and by the time you finish your second date it will be almost assumed that youre together so if/when you do ask her to be your girlfriend it should be a yes. Bare in mind ive been single for a few years now though :P My advice might not be the best!!Good luck

All I can suggest is that you leave it as friends between you two for now. If she's too busy to go out on a date, but not too busy to go out as friends, she's not interested in anything right now.That's not saying that it will never happen, but in the meantime just get closer to her and make her trust you. When she's ready, she'll come around.

Are you VERY good friends. I am not all that good at this stuff. But maybe you could try to ask her out. ( It does not hurt to try :P )

Yeah i wouldnt ask her out if it is your first date. That never works out and also if she is that busy, that will be a factor. To be honest, see how the night goes and then maybe at the end ask her if she wants to hang out another night. If she feels the same way, she will make time for you otherwise you already have an answer. Secondly, asking someone out is more of a formality and not really needed. I have been dating this girl at school for a month or 2 and havnet asked her out yet. It takes time to get to know people and isnt really important about the formailities right away. I know she likes me back and I like her so we are exclusive anyway so what are titles? I tell people i date her and everyone understands. I guess it might be something that changes from high school to college but i just feel like titles are not important until you really know you want to be someone and know them well enough to make that decision

Great, when you have decided to ask her out...don't hesitate much.Best time for you, would be after the party...perhaps when you are driving her back home.She seem to be interested in dance, so you must try in every way to know more about what she likes about dance and try in everyway to keep her pleased.Use it to,prhaps meet her everyday or even strike a conversation.Maybe in dance class etc.All the best.

I think you should take it slow start by the dance and after that ask her out again to a restaurant or something like that,talk to her and when you are ready and you feel that she might have feelings for you as well that would be the time but you needs to be ready.you will know when it will be the right time.