xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
I Eat Kittens

Iphone

This looks like a really cool pda especially with the multiple touch screen feature. A real pity that the camera is only deemed 'average' at 2.0 mega pixels but then again, we have the Digital Cameras for that; so I am not complaining. Anyone knows how much this beautiful thing costs in the US right now? An IPod within another device, how expensive is that going to be? I have always wanted to have a hand in getting a PDA after my traditional use with Sony Ericsson mobile phones. The only thing I wonder is whether Apple would be provisioned by our telcos in Singapore, it has not come out in Singapore yet and I am certain it will sooner or later. But then again, I have a dilemma to make, to delay the purchase of my 1st MAC or to wait for this IPhone. I would probably be using my Sony Ericsson K800i for at least another 2 more years, so I guess this IPhone can wait, although I can't wait to see how it works. Too bad Apple doesn't have a demo site whereby I can try out the phone features just like in the Sony Ericsson website.

That thing is so cool, I don't really like the physical design too much, but otherwise it rocks! (Good quality) Music and telecomunications!! I have music on my cell, but it doesn't sound all that good and has a bad capacity. The only problem is that if anyone in my arear had a device that flashy, they would get mugged sooo quickly. And I don't fancy that happening to me.

It looks really cool, I wonder what sony ericsson or nokia will come out with this year. My phone service ends in december and I almost get a free phone If I buy the 18 month plan again. I hope I can get a nice phone like this one.

For all those interested in the mother of all PDA/phone hybrids, the iPhone is being released soley by Cingular Wireless. It would be nice if Verizon carried it though.I think many features of Apple's products are just plain innovative. I would say the auto-roatation of the screen is kinda cool, followed by the beautiful design of the interface.

Looks so fancy, so it will be real expensive, and i hate expensive stuff.It seems of a big size, but the interface looks pretty cool, would like to have one of those. Also i dont think it would be supported by mexican cellphone companies, so i better dont get the info of that :P

The device will cost somewhere around $500-$600 when released. As one may expect, it's gonna be pretty expensive, but I have a feeling that the price will fall bout five months after it comes out.

The look and capability are awesome, but I think i read somewhere, that you will be able to use phone only in American network. That is for me European pretty sad news. What can I do with phone, if I can't call with it. :/

I really do like the look of the iPhone but it is likely to be much more expensive than even the LG Chocolate in England. I suppose some people will go out and buy it straight away so they look cool and then everyone will follow because it's so cool. But really I've found that all these apple things use the technology that we have but maximised.

As much as I love the look and features of the iPhone, I'd rather wait until the price drops down a bit. It looks cool and all that, but I'm not in the market for a new cel phone now.

Somehow I don't think the iPhone deserves such praise. It's just a mac embedded into a phone, and the price defeats the point... why not just buy a macbook?

It looks really cool. I would defiantly like to get one but not until the price drops. But it offers a lot of great features for a phone. But you never no until it is actually released it could wind up not being good at all.

Somehow I don't think the iPhone deserves such praise. It's just a mac embedded into a phone, and the price defeats the point... why not just buy a macbook?

it's a bit more than a Mac-in-a-phone than you probably think. Apple has put in lots of little things in their latest toy that you probably wouldn't think about. Those things, however, all add up to make the device stand out in terms of features and technology.