xisto Community
I Eat Kittens

Worst First Date....ever!

it wasnt our 'first date' persay, but it was the first time i met her parents, and we were eating dinner at their house when i excused myself to use the resteroom. I go in, do my business, and wrap it up only to find that the toilet is clogged. Well, that sucks, but it happens...i look around for a plunger, and start getting panicked when i realized that there is none to be found. At this point i'm already minorly embarassed, because i've been in there for a while, and i am in a strange environment with two people i'm trying to make a good impression on...I quickly ran over my options and decided i couldnt just leave it there and ignore it...i mean. thats silly. I also didnt want to return to the dinner table only to pull the girl aside (probably with lots of giggling) and pull her away to the curious stares of her parents. so i ended up calling her cell phone and having her bring me a plunger and a candle....and eventually returning to the table to resume my meal. obviously this was a scarring event for me, and naturally her whole family knows by now what happened. i think i'm going to dump her before christmas so that i dont have to deal with the extended family. why does this *BLEEP* always happen to me. another SLIGHTLY better date that i did was more funny than bad...but still pretty bad. I went to the movies with this other girl and went in for a kiss but ended up with a mouthful of her hair. I was chewing gum so she got a head full of bubbalicious. We left the movie to clean out her hair but it wasn't helping so she just cut it. I tormented my whole junior year. But I am still good friends with her and we always get a good laugh talking about it. But yeah, I don't like going on dates.

You are soo cheesy if your going to dump someone by christmas just because you can't handle a little problem like meeting her family or overcome problems that be involved with meeting her family. If she is the one you marry, the good times of the marriage etc etc will overpower those times of the bad. I bet they even see that as funny with what you have just said. :P

I think you are an embarrassment for all men for the community you live in. I mean going to the toilets isn't something to be a shamed of, but what is that a house don't have water in it's toilets. Yuck! That's a real shame. And you are going to brake this little girl's heart for a silly problem. And if you aren't so good at dating, so keep it for other gentlemen.

i think i'm going to dump her before christmas so that i dont have to deal with the extended family.

Christmas is so far away and you're already planning on dumping her, just for an embarrassing bathroom moment? Better would be if she dumped you! Or did you already dump her and made it seem like this plan of yours is for a future time?

Wow looks like you are kinda unlucky with the ladies!

i hope you learned a lesson out of that
==> don't ever forget to LOOK FIRST and then do your thing

i think i'm going to dump her before christmas so that i dont have to deal with the extended family.

man if you dump her because of your toilet adventure, you truely aren't capable of having a datethat is such a ridiculous reason for dumping a girl
well if you will dump her, at least tell her the reason then so she knows why you dump her for
don't hold back information that is necessary, she might feel hurt if she doesn't know a good reason
thinking she is the cause ...

But yeah, I don't like going on dates.

if you don't like them, don't attempt them then ... man
and also don't tell such stories on public forums, you never know that one of your friends is on it

Jees man, you suck :D Dumping her because you dumped?! :P what a silly thing to do really.Dumping her next christmas? that's aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages away :P why think about stuff like that?!If you're gunna let stupid/silly things get in your way, you're not gunna get fair.Excuse the pun, but s*** happens :D:P

Oh my god! Clearly you are very insecure if you let little things like this affect your relationships. This girl's parents are human, they make mistakes and have accidents just like you. If you were to come and tell them what happened, sure they might giggle a bit and you will be embarrassed, but trust me, they will appreciate your honesty. For you to say you are going to dump this girl at Christmas shows you were never really interested in her to start with. Why did you even bother to go out with her?Geez man, have some guts and face up to this little challenges as they occur instead of running away.'I Eat Kittens'? It would appear you are the scared little kitten.

wow poor girl.your toilet adventures might have been an embarrasement for you but c'mon I think you'll get over it maybe you and this lady could laugh about it someday lol.I think you shouldn't dump her for that you might regret it.actually thats a rediculous reason if you start to dump girls because of silly problems you might be alone for a long while think about it.

If that would have happened to me... i would think of it funny rather than a shame. You can bet that the family of that girl didnt take this incident so serious, maybe they dont even care about it. So as everybody says, dumping that girl for that small reason is a shame for you (bigger than your incident there) and it is ridiculous, or maybe... immature? :P That must mean you aren't so interested on her, so it sounds better to say you are dumping her for the lack of interest on your relationship than dumping her for having and issue on the bathroom.Good luck anyway :D

Sounds like a hilarious story to embarrass your future kids with when they bring their boyfriends over for dinner. :]Or you could just dump a girl every time you happen to get embarrassed around her, until you're 43 and alone, at which point you realize that it was silly to throw away perfectly good relationships over silly stuff like that. Y'know, whatever floats your boat. :P