xisto Community
Unregistered 012

Free Forum Hosting free forum hosting with a lot of mods

I have been looking for a free, good, reliable, and easy to install forum. I would also like to have one that does not have any advertisments if that is possible. Any kind of free forum will do. i will probably try out all of them. i have tried invisionfree, but they have ads, and i would like one that does not have ads like i said before. thanks in advance. I mean something like the invisionfree sevice. Where you dont have to download anything.EDIT : Xisto.com provides free php mysql Cpanel hosting

Edited by OpaQue (see edit history)

do you mean free forum hosting, or free forum software?as for software i would go with phpbb3 even as it is in beta development faze. you have simple boards to, and other i don't know couse i don't have big community.if i had i would probably go with IPB as i find it great piece of software, even as others aren't bad to..

hello all,free forum you seek, free forum you will find when you host with Xisto..... check out your c/panel and the options there fantastico has a few options that you should check out.it will allow you install the phpbb option for you as well as some other great programs that can host and run a forum type solution such as mambo or joomla, along with a host of other great stuff.just register and get your Xisto hosting sorted and its all up for you to work on.:P

If you want it then you can try to use this Xisto Free host :P it has cpanel and inside it there are a lot of features that are very easy to use, you can install phpBB in just a few click.. :D try it.. I really recomend it for sure..

Yes invisionfree, but SMF is good if u hosted on the site, thrn you have a very good nice forum that has unlimtied number of members polls and topics, or you can get a trial version of IPB that is ad-free, but has a limit on members and things of that nature. Also phpbb is free and mybb, there is also fourmer, and forumupforumup.usinvisionfree.comforumer.comphpbb.com

Core Software
* phpBB 2.0.22
* FFH System 1.1.0
* FFH Mod Engine 1.0
* Advanced Security
* Hotlink Prevention

Service & Support

* 99% Uptime
* Active Support Forums
* 24x7 Customer Support
* FAQ & Knowledge Base
* Server Monitoring

Available Mods

* Attach MOD 2.3.12
* Cash Hack 2.2.1
* Smartor ezPortal
* Quick Reply
* Pro-Stats 1.0.0

Available Upgrades

* Multiple Logos
* phpMyAdmin Access
* Ad-Removal

Extra Features

* 150+ Templates
* All Languages
* Unlimited Posts & Users
* Unlimited Bandwidth
* Sub-Domain Support

Other mods

* Logo Manager
* Portal Editor
* Emoticon Uploader
* Custom Meta Tag
* Merge Topics

http://www.jconserv.net/
i hope you like it it's free.

Notice from rvalkass:

Long lists such as this should be put in quote tags. Thank you.

I have been looking for a free, good, reliable, and easy to install forum. I would also like to have one that does not have any advertisments if that is possible. Any kind of free forum will do. i will probably try out all of them. i have tried invisionfree, but they have ads, and i would like one that does not have ads like i said before. thanks in advance. I mean something like the invisionfree sevice. Where you dont have to download anything.

try here
https://www.mybb.de/forum/
http://www.phpmyforum.de/
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?board=13.0

I tried few free version of phpBB2 but out of blue they deleted my forum..entire forum without notice or warning.. :( So i'm also looking for a forum hosting which won't delete my forum instantly even though i accidentally violated their terms..Anyway,i'm using jconserv free forum hosting now..i hope to try Xisto forum as soon as i get my 10 credits :P

I have been looking for a free, good, reliable, and easy to install forum. I would also like to have one that does not have any advertisments if that is possible. Any kind of free forum will do. i will probably try out all of them. i have tried invisionfree, but they have ads, and i would like one that does not have ads like i said before. thanks in advance. I mean something like the invisionfree sevice. Where you dont have to download anything.
EDIT : Xisto.com provides free php mysql Cpanel hosting

try

freeforums.org

freepowerboards.com

freeforums has no ads and a very good support team. freepowerboards has a lot of mods (shop,points,karma,quick reply, refferals etc)

well, if you dont want to download anything, go to fantastico and look at what they have for forums and check that out. they usually have some good stuff, however, i am not sure if fantastico is working because i know they had some issues with it before.

I just started using SMF (Simplemachines.org), and I love the forums.Their support forums are really active.It's easy to install, on the site they have a full install/upgrade guide. There are plenty of mods/themes to customize your forums with, as well as having the option to fully customize everything yourself. (if you know some basic PHP/CSS it will make it a lot easier.)They also have a request type area, where you can ask people to write the mod you want for you, some will want some kind of incentive though. It's pretty much unlimited with it's customization, as long as you leave the copyright info on there. http://www.simplemachines.org/ Definitely worth the time to checkout.