xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Norrad

Can I Have Multiple Accounts? On the same username.

Hi There,First off, I would like to congratulate you on a great service you are providing. The points for posting systems makes it feel like I am actually eraning my hosting instead.I have one quick question though :P Is it possible to have more than 1 hosting account on the same forum username?I am thinking of creating a new site, but I don't want to do it if I cannot host it with you.

Edited by Norrad (see edit history)

Unfortunately, the answer is no. But you are allowed to park or add-on domains. Effectively, add-on domains are like a whole new account if you handle them right. Simply treat them as sub-domains of your main dot com. Sort-of, so they become seperate, yet joined to your account.

I am pretty sure that you Cannot, but do take my word for it!

You may have a total of 3 webhosting accounts - but not all with Xisto.com.1With Xisto.com1 With Xisto.com1 With Xisto.NETAnd ofcourse Xisto - Web Hosting, if you need paid hosting.If you require more accounts because you wish to have multiple domains, you may simply park multiple ones, you're allowed 99.Topic resolved. If you need this topic re-opened please PM a mod, or make a new one. Thank you.