xisto Community
zak92

God

I always wonder why im here. What am i supposed to do. Is someone watching me.What is God? Who is God? Why do some people conclude that a Godexists? Saint Thomas Aquinas goes from the fact that there must be a firstefficient cause to the conclusion that God is that cause. Why must Aquinasmake the extraordinary jump from there being a cause, to assuming that thiscause must be God? Would it not be just as plausible to make matter the firstcause? Matter is the substance that any physical object is composed of.Matter is closed and finite, with no beginning or end. The best explanation tothe existence of God, is that God does not exist as a first efficient cause. Theargument for God, as presented by Aquinas, is to show that the existence ofthe world and everything in it can only be explained if there is a God who isthe first cause. The argument states that it is impossible for any being to bethe efficient cause of itself because then it would have to bring itself intobeing, and to bring itself into being, it would have to exist before it existed. Ifa being exists, it is because some being prior to it, was it's cause. Therefore,if no first cause exists, neither will any other being exist. Therefore, there is afirst efficient cause--God. This argument assumes that a first cause is neededto explain the existence of anything. Aquinas also assumes this first cause tobe God. How can anyone rationally conclude that there is a God from thesimple statement that a first cause is necessary? Therefore, a first cause doesnot prove God, it only assumes that there is a God, at best. Could one notput matter in the place of God in Aquinas' argument and still assume there isa first efficient cause? The theory that matter "is", is just as plausible as thetheory that God "is". Matter is closed and finite in extent, with no beginningor end. Putting Matter in the place of God in the end of the argument given byAquinas, is just as plausible. In fact, matter is an easier concept to understandand to believe in than God. Everyone has a different view of what God is andeven what he stands for, but many of those same people understand theconcepts of matter. Matter is all around us, and even we are matter. Weinteract with matter everyday and in every situation, so the knowledge ofmatter is not trivial. God does not interact with us, he is not around us, andwe do not associate with God in the same manner in which we associate withmatter. Matter is an understandable concept while God is abstract. Theproperties of matter make it a suitable conclusion for Aquinas' argument inplace of God. The explanation of God is then not needed and therefore thereis no place for God in the discussion of the origin of matter. Therefore, thebest explanation is that God does not exist as a first efficient cause. Not onlyis matter an easier concept to understand and relate to than God, It is also atremendous leap of faith to put anything as the first efficient cause. If youwere to conclude that there had to be a first efficient cause, why would oneassume that God was that cause. God, of all things, is the most abstract ideathat exists. Why does Aquinas make this huge jump to God when matterwould also fit in his explanation? Matter may even be a better concept thenthat of God because we are comfortable with what matter is. Why then, dopeople of so many different cultures and backgrounds, turn to the belief of aGod as the first cause. Surely if so many people believe, they must have someclout as to what they are believing. These people are only believing in Godbecause it is given as a conclusion to us as a being. Matter is just as suitableof a conclusion to us as a being and it answers the first efficient causeargument. Matter is not nearly as abstract of an idea and in fact, we arematter, so the notion that matter "is" is not nearly as far fetched as the ideathat God "is". The same people who say that God is the first efficient causealso believe in matter. At the same time, more people believe in the conceptof matter and what it is than believe in God. In fact, they believe in the verysame types of matter while their beliefs of God as the first efficient causeremain very different. These cultures must have a reason for turning to Godrather than matter as their first efficient cause. The reason is that they can giveGod supernatural powers that do not exist with matter. These supernaturalpowers differ greatly between cultures, so the main reason they turn to God isvery different in similar cases. The reason that cultures turn to God instead ofmater is that they can assign these supernatural powers at free will, while theconcept of matter is well defined. God is just an easy approach to theunsolved mysteries and theories of the universe. However, matter is a betterfit. Overall, I have shown that the argument given by Aquinas only assumesGod, it does not prove it. Matter "is", just as God "is". Furthermore, I haveshown that the explanation of God is not needed and therefore there is noplace for God in the discussion of the first cause. Therefore, God does notexist as a first efficient cause. Thank you everyone.

Edited by zak92 (see edit history)

I do not believe in God. Due to the fact that there is not facts of fact of his existence. There fore he does not exist.He only exist in peoples imagination. (So yes I agree with you)

Matter is closed and finite, with no beginning or end.

How do you mean it is closed and finite, and then again with no begining or end. It is contradictionary statement?
How can something be finite with no beginning or end?

I do not believe in God. Due to the fact that there is not facts of fact of his existence. There fore he does not exist.He only exist in peoples imagination. (So yes I agree with you)

God exists, and I have true Facts that God exists, if you wanna learn more just reply, because I will say these facts in details, and I don't want to waste time to write a full detailed article about it, to ind out that no one cares. So If you want to know ,which is the duty of every human on earth, simply ask.

Who is God? God is the point where everything started.
Why do God exists? God exists because everything came from something. Scientists said that the universe was created by a number of rocks. Oh really?! But who did put these rocks there in the first place.
Just some questions for you TypoMage: Didn't you ever wonder what's your purpose in life? Or how this complex life system works? How that someone put water for us to drink, yet that we need it to live? How food is on earth? Are we here as a coincidence? Everything from huge planets to small atoms are created by someone. And this last thing is a fact, and do not need further explanations.
Or do you think that a human created this universe and this complex system? God sent us holy books, which contained detailed description about how life was created how human was created.
And more than that, God told in these books, things that scientists proved. How come a book in 800 after Jesus Christ, knows things that scientists discovered from a couple years ago?? Is this book made by humans?
NO, this book was sent from God, who knows everything the future, the present and the past.
If you want facts, I'll give you facts: One of the Holy books, had paragraphs said by God which said:" Earth is not created from one piece but from large rocky parts, and that's how earthquakes and volcanoes happens in this planet"
This book was written from about 1500 years ago, but you know what, the thing that spoked about like this speech, was proven by scientists in 1900.
Is that a coincidence? Of course not, but that was a fact given by God to us so that people like TypoMage who needs facts and real evidence of God's existence, can now be sure that God exists.
Now that's only one of lots of facts, if you need more info and facts just ask.
Edited by Hadi (see edit history)

Oh really?! But who did put these rocks there in the first place.

Those rocks could have just always existed. There were neither created nor can they ever all be destroyed.

How that someone put water for us to drink, yet that we need it to live? How food is on earth? Are we here as a coincidence?

Playing devil's advocate here, there must be thousands or millions of planets in our Local Group yet we are the only planet with the correct ingredients for life. Out of all the millions of species on the Earth, we are the only life form intelligent enough to build things for our comfort and not for necessary for our survival.

One of the Holy books, had paragraphs said by God which said:" Earth is not created from one piece but from large rocky parts, and that's how earthquakes and volcanoes happens in this planet"

This book was written from about 1500 years ago, but you know what, the thing that spoked about like this speech, was proven by scientists in 1900.

Ever since the beginning of human civilisation, people have had theories about how the Earth got to where it a today; many of those remained undocumented. Who's to say that in recent years Joe Bloggs hasn't come up with the actual reason why dinosuars became extinct, dismissed it and carried on with his life? The same thing could have easily happened about gravity and other concepts and in this case, how the Earth was created but, this theory was published.

Still playing devil's advocate, all that theory says is that it was created from large rocky parts; so? I think that even the simplest of people could look at the ground and say, "I wonder if the entire Earth was created from this rock. It would have to be lots of big rocks that created the Earth because the Earth is big. Therefore, I conclude that Earth was created from big rocks."

For the same reason I could look at my wooden bookshelf and say I wonder it that was created from wood!

============================================================================

In my real opinion, there is no way to prove to anybody that God does or does not exist because the whole point in their being a belief in a God in the first place, is that He is above our current and all our future scientific understanding; he is the answer to our deepest questions. Back in the days of early farming where religious ideas started, the farmers praised God and begged he gave them the ideal conditions to grow their crops. Because they had no idea about the formation of rain, God does it.

God does the incomprehensible. Whatever science cannot explain, religion will always find a way.

God exists, and I have true Facts that God exists, if you wanna learn more just reply, because I will say these facts in details, and I don't want to waste time to write a full detailed article about it, to ind out that no one cares. So If you want to know ,which is the duty of every human on earth, simply ask.
Who is God? God is the point where everything started.
Why do God exists? God exists because everything came from something. Scientists said that the universe was created by a number of rocks. Oh really?! But who did put these rocks there in the first place.
Just some questions for you TypoMage: Didn't you ever wonder what's your purpose in life? Or how this complex life system works? How that someone put water for us to drink, yet that we need it to live? How food is on earth? Are we here as a coincidence? Everything from huge planets to small atoms are created by someone. And this last thing is a fact, and do not need further explanations.
Or do you think that a human created this universe and this complex system? God sent us holy books, which contained detailed description about how life was created how human was created.
And more than that, God told in these books, things that scientists proved. How come a book in 800 after Jesus Christ, knows things that scientists discovered from a couple years ago?? Is this book made by humans?
NO, this book was sent from God, who knows everything the future, the present and the past.
If you want facts, I'll give you facts: One of the Holy books, had paragraphs said by God which said:" Earth is not created from one piece but from large rocky parts, and that's how earthquakes and volcanoes happens in this planet"
Is that a coincidence? Of course not, but that was a fact given by God to us so that people like TypoMage who needs facts and real evidence of God's existence, can now be sure that God exists.
Now that's only one of lots of facts, if you need more info and facts just ask.

What Come on isn't it obvious? God is made up, by humans. To Cause fear, so we will behave. Like people say that God wants you to not steal, or do any bad things. (Or he will smite you or something like that)
It was to Cause order in people to make us behave. But I do not Care for such a thing. There is not any actual proof. It is very easy to lie.

What Come on isn't it obvious? God is made up, by humans. To Cause fear, so we will behave. Like people say that God wants you to not steal, or do any bad things. (Or he will smite you or something like that)It was to Cause order in people to make us behave. But I do not Care for such a thing. There is not any actual proof. It is very easy to lie.

Obviously you don't want to believe in God, even with true facts. Well you needed facts, I provided some, now you say it's a lie, so be it. You are not trying to learn, and I bet you didn't read my post, just forget it, God doesn't want you to believe in him.

Still playing devil's advocate

Excuse me, but what is that suppose to mean?
It's true that humans invented theories about earth, but almost every human said things that really happened and said things that didn't. But give me one thing that Holy Books said and appeared to be a lie? If everything that was said by Holy Books was true, so surely what it said about God is true. Because someone who tells always the truth won't you believe everything he said?
How come science can explain God? There is no possible or logical way. Science is the study of logical things, but some things are illogical. Let's take an example of people who sees phantoms in dark places, can science explain this? no, and for your information, a video tape showing a black shade in Prince Williams Castle, was published from about 5 years in TV, and this shade past in a magnificent speed that Guards weren't able to see it.

Do you agree that humans were created by someone? That's Logical, someone smarter than us. We are just analyzing what he did giving theories about what he has done, but we are not able to do anything!! Not even creating a small tiny, little bee, which can move her wings thousands of times in a second. Do you think that animals are invented by humans? Definitely not, but by someone of course more intelligent than any human. That is logical, or do you believe only what scientists say. Or their logic is different than this logic?
Do you think that when you die you will just be buried in sands? And voilŕ it's over? That's not the end, that's the beginning of another part of this life. Or do you think that the ones who steal, or kill, or do bad things or cause pain to others will one day just die, and will never be punished?
And please don't call me names, because that is what I believe in, and you should accept people as they are.
Edited by Hadi (see edit history)

well i'm interested. i want to know your facts of the existence of God. i think you should post it so people [who are interested] will reply. you need not care about those who won't reply. i'm sure people WILL have something to say about it.

God exists because everything came from something.

uh, that really didn't explain why "god exists". you could've said "god exists because he created everything out of nothing". basically it's logical to put the existence of god as an explanation as to how everything came into place--i'm talking about the creation of man (and apparently, everything) in the book of genesis. what science attempts to prove and fails to do so, religion comes up with a reason that is logical enough to explain the phenomenon.

Scientists said that the universe was created by a number of rocks. Oh really?! But who did put these rocks there in the first place.

:D who said that? was that a joke or something? i didn't know inanimate objects like rocks can create an entire universe. and what, just A NUMBER OF ROCKS? wow :P seriously, the universe is like a container, it contains all the intergalactic matter that can be found or has yet to be discovered.

Just some questions for you TypoMage: Didn't you ever wonder what's your purpose in life? Or how this complex life system works? How that someone put water for us to drink, yet that we need it to live? How food is on earth? Are we here as a coincidence?

even though these questions are not directed to me, i'd like to give some reactions about them. actually, humans, just like any other animal, has an instinct for survival. if they felt pain on the middle part of their body, or should i say the abdomen, and they suddenly develop this need to relieve that pain. that's how "eating" came into place. it's only natural for animals to react to stimuli that their bodies create.

isn't the bible just an archive of stories of people in the past? they wrote those like diaries or journals, which contains some stuff that may lead us to think that god was involved. like for example, "i was walking alone then all of the sudden the ground shook and i was thrown in many directions. what is this unkown force that shakes the ground? maybe it's some higher being that controls the ground, or probably moves it with its own hands" or something along those lines. the point is that whoever wrote those that were included in the bible are intuitive humans that inspect their surroundings, and think of something that is acceptable through their values. (come to think of it, people back then also do journals. it's like the "blogging" trend in their era :D) for example, in tribes, if the volcano grumbles, "they must have angered the gods", thus they want to please it by doing rituals, or "by acting accordingly" so they won't be punished.
and if god DID ever exist, why doesn't he (well since you refer to him as a HE, i should use that for now) show up? is he shy? does he fear that his subordinates will judge him when they see him? whether they see him or not, he's still their god, like they can do anything about it. he at least owe his subordinates that one.

God does the incomprehensible. Whatever science cannot explain, religion will always find a way.

exactly. i mentioned that without reading your post! :P

It's true that humans invented theories about earth, but almost every human said things that really happened and said things that didn't.

actually, that's the point of a "theory". it's yet to be proven. while it might or might not be true, it still presents a more realistic approach on the subject. but it's not much different with religion explaining stuff. humans themselves created religion, and along with that, the existence of god. so a human thinking that "these unexplainable events must be the doing of someone more powerful." to them that's more logical, more acceptable.

But give me one thing that Holy Books said and appeared to be a lie? If everything that was said by Holy Books was true, so surely what it said about God is true. Because someone who tells always the truth won't you believe everything he said?

uh, i have a question. i've been wanting to ask this since the last devout person who sat beside me and talked about all those bible stuff. if the garden of eden was "paradise" how come god allowed satan to pass there and have the forbidden fruit inside the garden? i mean forgive my rudeness, but isn't that kinda stupid? if i don't want evil in my place, i would drive them away myself and not just tell my "creatures" to avoid eating the fruit. wouldn't that render him powerless over evil?
oh and one more thing. isn't your god a very manipulative god? for someone who says "i would give you free will" he sure knows how to manipulate humans into "going back to him". in the end there's no such thing as free will. if there's a fork in the road, one points to the edge of the cliff and one to the city, if i go to the road that goes to the edge of the cliff, i would die, so that means, i would rather go to the road that leads to the city. in the end, i don't have much of a choice, do i? it's like saying, "here are your options, but mind you, if you follow mine, you'll be fine. mine is the best among those other options".
Edited by master_bacarra (see edit history)

Still playing devil's advocate

Excuse me, but what is that suppose to mean?
It means I'm deliberately opposing your beliefs and theories to test them and that they might not represent my actual opinions.

Let's take an example of people who sees phantoms in dark places, can science explain this? no, and for your information, a video tape showing a black shade in Prince Williams Castle, was published from about 5 years in TV, and this shade past in a magnificent speed that Guards weren't able to see it.

It's like crop circles. Aliens did it :P Science cannot explain that at the moment because most of the time these stunts were performed by hoaxers. Until science can explain it, guess who fills in - God and aliens; just like I said.

And about when you die, there is some first-hand proof that dying isn't it. I can't find any references now but there are lots of recorded instances where people have died for longer than three minutes* yet have come back to life. These people claim to have gone to hell where they were put in a dark and silent room with no walls. They couldn't see their hands in front of their faces because they don't have any any more. They say that after a certain while this demonic voice comes out of nowhere and bellows, "You are here because you deserve to be" When they become alive again after being given a second chance, they can recall everything that happened between the time they died and came alive. I don't think any of them remembered the transaction between life on Earth to life in hell.

I don't remember their names but I do know one got stung by a jellyfish and another one was involved in a car accident. If you want I'll try and find their names. The jellyfish man has since started preaching his story all over the world and has converted from a devout atheist to a devout Christian.

i mean forgive my rudeness, but isn't that kinda stupid? if i don't want evil in my place, i would drive them away myself and not just tell my "creatures" to avoid eating the fruit. wouldn't that render him powerless over evil?

I think God put it there to test Adam and Eve's faithfulness. "You can have this garden as long as you don't eat from the Tree of Knowledge".

==============================================================================+

*Scientifically if you're dead for fewer than three minutes there is still some hope of your coming back to

life; any longer than that and there is no chance. ==============================================================================+

uh, i have a question. i've been wanting to ask this since the last devout person who sat beside me and talked about all those bible stuff. if the garden of eden was "paradise" how come god allowed satan to pass there and have the forbidden fruit inside the garden? i mean forgive my rudeness, but isn't that kinda stupid? if i don't want evil in my place, i would drive them away myself and not just tell my "creatures" to avoid eating the fruit. wouldn't that render him powerless over evil?
oh and one more thing. isn't your god a very manipulative god? for someone who says "i would give you free will" he sure knows how to manipulate humans into "going back to him". in the end there's no such thing as free will. if there's a fork in the road, one points to the edge of the cliff and one to the city, if i go to the road that goes to the edge of the cliff, i would die, so that means, i would rather go to the road that leads to the city. in the end, i don't have much of a choice, do i? it's like saying, "here are your options, but mind you, if you follow mine, you'll be fine. mine is the best among those other options".

For the first question, God gave the ability to the Devil to take whatever shape he would like. So he sneaked in the garden and bypassed the guards of it. But God knows all this before it happens, he wanted to make an example that humans can easily forget. God want evil and Good, he created them. It's kinda difficult to explain. So you must help me too to get you a clear idea and facts about God's Existence.

For the second part, God made destiny, and he know the future. He gave us free will, can't you decide what you will eat today? Can't you walk on this street instead of another, that's a free will. But God knows also all the consequences to choosing this instead of that. Free will is controlled by you, never less God knows what you will choose and what will happen, but it's you who did this Consequence and this choice. God just know what will happen.

And about when you die, there is some first-hand proof that dying isn't it. I can't find any references now but there are lots of recorded instances where people have died for longer than three minutes* yet have come back to life. These people claim to have gone to hell where they were put in a dark and silent room with no walls. They couldn't see their hands in front of their faces because they don't have any any more. They say that after a certain while this demonic voice comes out of nowhere and bellows, "You are here because you deserve to be" When they become alive again after being given a second chance, they can recall everything that happened between the time they died and came alive. I don't think any of them remembered the transaction between life on Earth to life in hell.
I don't remember their names but I do know one got stung by a jellyfish and another one was involved in a car accident. If you want I'll try and find their names. The jellyfish man has since started preaching his story all over the world and has converted from a devout atheist to a devout Christian.

Now you're talking, I have a complete book about what will happen when you die. When the dead will be buried if you acted good or bad in life, the most ugly creature will come to you inside your grave and will ask you a couple of questions, if God told him he's telling the truth, then your grave will be very large and you will be treated very well until the final day arrives. I read also that dead people can go to other graves and talk to other dead but not living. And Vice versa living can go talk to dead. Really!!
If you want a true story here is one that I was a witness of it:
In 2003, my best friend's parent went walking near their house to get some fresh air, it was late in the night. So they were crossing a wide road when they saw a crazy fool driving in an insane way and extremely fast, so the father pushed his wife to the safe side while he was hit by the car and flipped over and over in front of the mother's eyes and died instantly. The mother just became sad till now. From couple of days ago, I gave them a visit. The mother told me that she has been seeing dreams of her husband in heaven and he had a lamp (just like aladdin) on his feet. he told her that I will protect the house from every human, and that everyday I will go down to earth and will check on you and spend the day with his kids, but at night he must go up to heaven again.
These dreams kept repeating plenty of times, and one day the mother went to her friend which can translate dreams into common sense, she told her that the dream means that God gave her husband a very special place in Heaven and that God will keep her kids safe.

And I think that all these things that this women said are true, because the husband was so nice so polite and quiet, and he deserves nothing but heaven.

*Scientifically if you're dead for fewer than three minutes there is still some hope of your coming back tolife; any longer than that and there is no chance.

That is also another fact of God's existence. I know someone who was dead and then he sneezed and he woke up again.

i completely agree with you gharrison ya the bigbang to me there are many flaws in the theory its a bunch of crap same with some other theories like wormhole and evolution i bilieve there is a "god" and there is more proof to his existance than there is proof of him never existing so yes i say there is a god and this is from me who is a christian

I think God put it there to test Adam and Eve's faithfulness. "You can have this garden as long as you don't eat from the Tree of Knowledge".

so you mean he put it there himself, but the devil aka satan in the form of the snake teased then into eating the fruit. if he knew it all along, why didn't he prevent it from happening himself? if he cared so much for his creations, he'd do anything to let it stay away from harm.

For the first question, God gave the ability to the Devil to take whatever shape he would like. So he sneaked in the garden and bypassed the guards of it. But God knows all this before it happens, he wanted to make an example that humans can easily forget.

what is he trying to prove exactly? he created his creatures in "his own image and likeness" so that means they inherit most of the characteristics that he has. but by doing such, as you put it, would make humans look stupid. if he knew everything would happen, he could have prevented it himself.

God want evil and Good, he created them.

what?! why would he want something that would be a pain to him later on? i don't get it. is there any statement in the bible that says he created even evil, or should i say he even created satan?

He gave us free will, can't you decide what you will eat today? Can't you walk on this street instead of another, that's a free will.

those are trivial stuff. i was referring to making decisions in life, like what path to choose. i can't believe you took my example literally. all the options have been laid out in front of man, it's up to him to choose what path to take, thus free will. but by putting up the idea that "he has the best option among the others", he let's his creations choose for themselves, yet they are manipulated to think that if they take his option, they'd be better off in life. do you even get my point? in that sense, he still manipulates his creatures on what to choose, which takes away the sense of having free will.

But God knows also all the consequences to choosing this instead of that. Free will is controlled by you, never less God knows what you will choose and what will happen, but it's you who did this Consequence and this choice. God just know what will happen.

yes. but i was saying how he MANIPULATES his creatures by telling them his option is the best option. sure humans can take other paths if they want to, that there are even better options out there, but most of them who believe that they need to be better off in life would want to go for the best option.

Now you're talking, I have a complete book about what will happen when you die. When the dead will be buried if you acted good or bad in life, the most ugly creature will come to you inside your grave and will ask you a couple of questions, if God told him he's telling the truth, then your grave will be very large and you will be treated very well until the final day arrives.

and what does this have to do with god exactly? you know most books only describe evil as "ugly" because it's the best description they can associate to it. good = pretty, beautiful. bad/evil = ugly. which by the way is the worst case of stereotyping. actually in the basis of attraction, evil can turn into the most beautiful thing just to get its victim in its claws. who would be tempted into going for someone that doesn't look that great (again, bad stereotyping).

and with regards to "will be treated very well before the final day arrives", i thought the concept of purgatory isn't real? isn't it that it has been decided that once a person dies, he may only go to heaven or hell, whichever applies most. only people who want to have a "last chance" after dying would think of the idea of a purgatory.

If you want a true story here is one that I was a witness of it:

In 2003, my best friend's parent went walking near their house to get some fresh air, it was late in the night. So they were crossing a wide road when they saw a crazy fool driving in an insane way and extremely fast, so the father pushed his wife to the safe side while he was hit by the car and flipped over and over in front of the mother's eyes and died instantly. The mother just became sad till now. From couple of days ago, I gave them a visit. The mother told me that she has been seeing dreams of her husband in heaven and he had a lamp (just like aladdin) on his feet. he told her that I will protect the house from every human, and that everyday I will go down to earth and will check on you and spend the day with his kids, but at night he must go up to heaven again.

These dreams kept repeating plenty of times, and one day the mother went to her friend which can translate dreams into common sense, she told her that the dream means that God gave her husband a very special place in Heaven and that God will keep her kids safe.

it doesn't explain the existence of god. dreams occur because they help people in coping up with all the demeanors that they weren't able to deal with in their waking state. so since the mother can't move on from the death of his husband, this dilemma of hers became instilled in her subconscious, that only in dreams she could find a perfect peace.

And I think that all these things that this women said are true, because the husband was so nice so polite and quiet, and he deserves nothing but heaven.

i thought the guy was already dead? how do you know he is nice and polite? just because you think he's nice and all, doesn't prove the correctness of what the woman has said. again, it might be just her own interpretation of her dreams.

That is also another fact of God's existence. I know someone who was dead and then he sneezed and he woke up again.

let's be serious now, shall we? sneezing is a reflex that the brain acts upon to eject any foreign material that comes inside the body. if he's dead, meaning brain dead, he won't be able to do that. if that's the best "proof" you have, then i'm not convinced. Edited by master_bacarra (see edit history)

This is just a question the Atheists. If there is no God, where did the universe come from? Don't give me garbage about the Big Bang because that can be disproven quite easily.

yes but your argument doesn't prove anything as well. that's why the question of his existence and how everything came to be is raised. like what i've said the big bang theory is a "theory", it has yet to be proven.

there is more proof to his existance than there is proof of him never existing

what the... you don't prove something of its non-existence, you disprove its existence.