xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
FolkRockFan

Hi From Texas Just introducing myself

Hi, everyone. I just thought that I'd go ahead and introduce myself before I jump into the forums :PLet's see...things that you might care to know. I'm a quarter of a century old and am a senior in college. I'm studying English and creative writing, but I'm actually taking this semester off. I didn't flunk out or anything like that - I was just burning out and figured that a break would help. I think that it's working because I'm about ready to go back and finish up already!I love reading just about anything - mostly fiction, though. If I had to name one favorite author, it would be Stephen King. Haha I'll bet some of you thought that, because I'm an English major, I would give a *classy* answer *grins* I'm also a freelance writer, so I get to fire up the word processor just about every day.What else? I love almost all types of music. I'm learning how to play the drums (I'm very new to it, so I know next to nothing at this point, hehe). I also knit, watch football and baseball and really enjoy old-school video games (NES and SNES).

Welcome to Xisto, where you can get free web hosting and share information and ideas. I love Steven King.

Welcome to Xisto, where you can get free web hosting and share information and ideas. I love Steven King.

Thanks, TypoMage. What's your favorite King book? I'm partial to "Dolores Claiborne" and "The Stand." I really enjoyed "On Writing" too, though - King's almost better as a nonfiction writer than he is as a fiction writer :P

welcome to the forums. hope you enjoy your stay and dont forget to stay active. i havent read any of stephen kings books yet, but i have been thinking about it. i also listen to most kinds of music. i dont listen to country though. for the most part just rap, hip hop, and rock. my favorite band would have to be nickleback.

Hey welcome to the forums Folkrockfan. This is a great community of people from everywhere, you will find your spot here so fast :PBy the way, im MIGUE from Mexico, and im 15 years old, and i also love the old skool games like those of NES Mario :DKeep active and posting, but just dont forget to read the Xisto Readme first to avoid being warned by the mods.Also stop by the shoutbox sometimes, there are always interesting conversation where you can get to know the members here on Xisto and make friends.Well good luck on here and hope to see you around

Hi FolkRockFan!I know this is kinda late but...I just want to wish you a warm welcome to the Xisto community. Also , it's nice to know that you're a creative writer as well. I do a bit of writing as well on the side, but unfortunately I haven't had the time to do so recently.Anyway, I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here and that our paths will cross at least several times on the boards.Later!

Hello FolkRockFan Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. I am a little belated also. Just got back from warm weather down south. Coming home to all this cold snow made me kind of sluggish. :P In my earlier years I also was into creative writing; poetry and essays. I too love all kinds of music with the possible exception of Bluegrass. :(

If you came to Trap 17 for reliable free no-ad hosting, you have come to the right place. People here on the forum are friendly and helpful as well. If you have a question, just ask. Somebody will answer it or direct you to the answer. Make good content posts and you will have credits enough to get your hosting in no time.

If you haven't read the Trap 17 Forum Rules, please do so. They are important to keep this forum up and running in a wholesome informative fashion.

:Automated Message:

Welcome to Xisto.com here is your welcome basket of assorted fruits and vegetables, a welcome card, a picture of me. :P<---that's me

Make sure to check out the Xisto.com readme which you can find here

Fooled you :( the actual link is here.
It is the best source of information and it will answer all your questions that could possible have. If you have any questions after that, look for one of those blue guys those are the moderators of this forum. Of course you can ask other members as well about what to do and stuff.

So enjoy your staying, enjoy your posting, and your future hosing account

:End of Automated Message: