xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TypoMage

Best Character In Mario Games?

Best Mario Character  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My favorite would be Yoshi.Where else can you find a Fruit eating Dinosaur? ;)

Edited by TypoMage (see edit history)

Ummm... you missed Luigi!!! Yea he is my favorite character on Mario games. He is almost like me except for the moustache ;)

+1 for the you missed Luigi.I have also been a big fan of Luigi, although the luigis mansion game was sort of boring. I wonder why the have been keeping him out of the nintendo games lately? It was always really really fun to play super mario world with my cousin or a friend. I would always be Luigi of course, he has the right colors and he is cool.

It Has to be mario if there was no mario then, none of his games would of been out..I know almost every game he made like Paper mario, mario 64, sunshine and galaxy comming out on the wii plus, the old classics like super mario bros., Dr. Mario, Mario kart 64, Mario Party 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8, Mario golf ect.. if you look every game has to have marios name in it so, now you would know that mario is and has to be the only choice for me ;)

Mine is Mario all the way. He is by far the best character. I would also choose Luigi from his performance in Mario cart racing for GBA advance SP. But for now i have Mario as my top man.

my favotire character is mario on his adventures games but if we are talking about games like mario kart and mario party the best is toad some of you might not remember that game but it is a fun super nintendo game to play. :P