xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
zak92

Indian System Democracy, Yeah right.

I have moved from Canada to UAE where i go to an Indian school. I love India and all but what direction is it going it. Where is the freedom of speech and rights. I hate the Indian schools. I know of so many small children in my school who have such a talent which is going to waste. Ok forget that lets just take a recent case of Celina Jaitley and how Shiv Sena responded to it. Are they F'in mad or what. People should talk as they wish and they don't have right to get mad at that. Why cant young lovers celebrate 14th feb. We are free and we should be allowed to talk. India is full of *BLEEP* and iam really pissed about it. I loved India like crazy before all this *BLEEP*. Indian government is not capable to do anything about anything. I can with ease say that more than the government Shiv Sainiks run India. They make the rules and what they say happens. Anyone honest gets killed. India is going in the reverse gear and im pissed. Im pissed about everything in the world. Iam sorry if i hurt any Indian feeling but this is the fact they have to go face to face with.

Everything is happening either due to Traditions or Corrupt Officials.I'd say that India will become fully developed only when the Government in sin the hands of the right qualified persons.Do you know most of the Ministers and Member of Parliament haven't completed their school. Some haven't even stepped inside a school. Just Money and power is working here. When this stops everything will automatically change.

You are just so right, and I can say this as I am an Indian and I live in Mumbai, the so-called commercial backbone of India.When it comes to politics, just don't even utter that word, I just hate Indian politics, Indian political system is filled with 90 year old idiots who can't do anything, all they can do is take up loans from the world bank, pour half the money in the their own pockets which are already filled with taxes as it is I don't think they even use it all up. Shiv Sainiks are just some poor extremists which didn't had anything to do so they thought of ruling over Mumbai. I don't give a *BLEEP* for what they say. Westernization is just an excuse they use to create riots and stuff and all the illiterate or below-poverty-line people join in them basically for the money or they are brainwashed and said that the culture and traditions of our country are at danger and some stuff like that. Indian politics will take this country nowhere, only after some people like APJ Abdul Kalam, set it, within just 5 years he has transformed the whole face of India, man I respect that guy so much, he is one of my idols. This country is filled with people but all overpowered with downright corruption, various narrow-minded mindsets blocking each and every thought labeling them as "threats to our dignity". I can just go on and on on this, really.And don't even speak about the education system here. ICSE and CBSE boards are quite good, I don't complain about them, but the state boards (government authorized education) is just plain *BLEEP*. There is no carrier oriented education here, how can these old people guide us when they don't know of how many possibilities this new world has before us? They don't have enough brains to think to be honest. All we do in the name of education is mug-up whats there in the text-books which is going to hardly come of any use to us. The education system here has not only destroyed the thinking capability of children but even made them just so dumb, I can't even explain to you how dumb my own classmates are, the rankers here don't know ANYTHING outside their textbooks, literally nothing and I can say this as I see them everyday in my school. People abroad get the wrong idea of how India is at the core due to the superficial cover that's saving us, the President (AWESOME GUY) and the people who got their own brains (entrepreneurs and people who didn't gave up to this education.) The school has actually taught me nothing at all, not even my English, forget English, not even my own national language. I mostly don't go to school or even if I do go I just sleep in class. And when it comes to exams, all you have to do, is open the book a day ago, mug up everything and then appear for the exams, all the other talents the children have are easily locked away as the people are too scared that they might just lose the total control they have upon us.And this is not just the main thing as of yet, it goes deep again into everything, when I say everything, I mean every minute thing.

Everything is happening either due to Traditions or Corrupt Officials.
I'd say that India will become fully developed only when the Government in sin the hands of the right qualified persons.

Do you know most of the Ministers and Member of Parliament haven't completed their school. Some haven't even stepped inside a school. Just Money and power is working here. When this stops everything will automatically change.

This is the same problem here in Mexico, although its mostly 75% corrupt officials here and the other remaining 25% would be religious traditions.

Holy crap! (figuratively) I had no idea it was that bad down there. I there's really nothing good to be said for the caste system. Is that the same as the "feudal system" I wonder? I'll have to look that up, meanwhile, go about your business, earn a radio frequency engineering degree and come to the states and work for AT&T or one of the other big telecom companies and forget all about India. Good luck!

Holy crap! (figuratively) I had no idea it was that bad down there. I there's really nothing good to be said for the caste system. Is that the same as the "feudal system" I wonder? I'll have to look that up, meanwhile, go about your business, earn a radio frequency engineering degree and come to the states and work for AT&T or one of the other big telecom companies and forget all about India. Good luck!

Well the caste system is dead and gone years back, so I don't really need to worry about that. I agree that in India several parts have majority people from a particuar caste or religion but that hardly bothers, here where I live there are mostly Gujaratis and Marathis staying but still we've never ever encountered a problem living with them and my Dad is here from 30 years and he is quite well acquainted with the area and he has bunch of contacts and friends here too.Though in several smaller regions of India, problems are there regarding the narrow-minded mindsets of people.
And for Shiv Sainiks, they are extremists doesn't really mean we have to bow down to them, I've never ever followed a single ban or something they've applied, the leaders step son who used to handle everything has left the party because of it's extremist nature and created another political party of his own which is way better, you should've his speech, though he is not with the government, it is better to have him here.

As far as the education system goes, I don't really care for it, I am sure what I want to do and thanks to the internet addiction I have that I know of the world outside and how many different things it has to offer, I know what to do and I will do it, here people just don't want to do anything, they either want to be doctors or engineer they don't know about anything else. I am interested into automobile engineering, journalism, architecture and these people think these types of careers are for losers, the future will show who's the worse loser so I just sit back and relax. ;)

Like yeah. Caste system is completely out of my understanding. Why do people get more priority than us. So you're saying if i get 90 and someone else that belongs to Scheduled caste gets 60 he is more greater than me. I think that is why western countries are advancing more than India. If we show the comparison all that Indians say is that 'oh westerns have no culture, we have this and that' India is the most potential country but with the system i believe it is going to complete waste. Yes i hate the educational system the most. I dint want to post about it but i cant control. Who cares how many members are in Lok Sabha and what sundarban is? I know for a fact that when you go to apply for any job you don't need to know that. Plus like you i too am lucky that I had been to Canada and learn Web designing. I can relive my stress by at least saying atleast i know things that the school topper doesn't.One thing that can help India is that they stop fighting over religion and stop being extremists. We need to have liberty. One thing most of you might not know is that if you purchase a property in India and leave it lying for 2-3 years BAM its gone. Next time you see it one guy has his crops or his house up and when you go to tell him its yours he either says go to court which by the way takes around 10-12 years to solve out or he sends some goons after you so that you are killed. The police gets 5000Rps richer and everyone forgets about it within a month. Thats India. Mera Bharat Mahan<<<<Yeah right!

Edited by zak92 (see edit history)

maybe its because it so early in the morning but what the hell are you guys talking about. Are you all talking about officials from governments and how things are ran and are you also talking about the religious views on these matters, then I hear someone saying that they cant speak certain ways or in certain languages.. whats going on. Im not making much sense right now, but also im very drowsy.as far as the guy who posted the India property thing where you own the land but some guy decided to grow his crops on it, man that scrazy, how people and more than likely the governement sold them that property knowing someone else owned it, and if he just went up and did it because he just thought it was vaccant land then what a dipshet he was, kick himoff the land and sell the crops, and he just made you a nice chunk of change.

Like yeah. Caste system is completely out of my understanding. Why do people get more priority than us. So you're saying if i get 90 and someone else that belongs to Scheduled caste gets 60 he is more greater than me. I think that is why western countries are advancing more than India. If we show the comparison all that Indians say is that 'oh westerns have no culture, we have this and that' India is the most potential country but with the system i believe it is going to complete waste. Yes i hate the educational system the most. I dint want to post about it but i cant control. Who cares how many members are in Lok Sabha and what sundarban is? I know for a fact that when you go to apply for any job you don't need to know that. Plus like you i too am lucky that I had been to Canada and learn Web designing. I can relive my stress by at least saying atleast i know things that the school topper doesn't.One thing that can help India is that they stop fighting over religion and stop being extremists. We need to have liberty. One thing most of you might not know is that if you purchase a property in India and leave it lying for 2-3 years BAM its gone. Next time you see it one guy has his crops or his house up and when you go to tell him its yours he either says go to court which by the way takes around 10-12 years to solve out or he sends some goons after you so that you are killed. The police gets 5000Rps richer and everyone forgets about it within a month. Thats India. Mera Bharat Mahan<<<<Yeah right!

Well yeah but hey India is still our country so you can't be so sarcastic while saying Mera Bharat Mahan, say it with respect, I love and respect my country, just not the people who run *cough**cough* OWN it.
Yeah that's there the reservation policies are s'it. Really, they are of no use, they aren't helping the OBCs in any real way. When it comes to the crops part, can't you send some goons behind him? Can't you kick him out? You can, my Father did the same thing and now we are making TONNES of profit from that land.
And you don't need to move to another country just to learn something, I have NEVER been to any other country than India, and I am not joking here, still I know HTML, CSS, Photoshop and I am currently doing VB, I am not a bookworm, I do listen to some real music except for some diva singing just for the money with the lyrics making no sense, I know that there is more to the world than just the heritage of our fore-fathers and that we have to pave our own way and not folloe the footsteps of the dead and gone, it's just not right of you to say that you are better off than the other children our age just 'cause you got the damn chance to be to Canada or any other country as a matter of fact, I know you didn't mean it but I love my country and just couldn't stop myself from saying these things.

And you are damn right about the potential part? But isn't the youth getting wasted due to the Consumer culture? Isn't it the way that they are just letting themselves rot in the name of individuality and freedom? I am not against those things, but I do have to disagree if people start misusing everything that they have a right for and just use it as an excuse to give up on life.

People say this country is *BLEEP*, people say nothing can happen, you aren't doing any good by just saying these damn words? Stand up, make a move, and care to bring about a change goddamn you. I know that after me, there will be loads of others like me who will have something as an example to prove the fact that the system is mindf'king us, and so people like us can't lose hope, we will have a tough time, but we aren't trying to be heroes to save this country, we just have to motivate the heroes of tomorrow.

But now I am scared, I hate the system because I have a ideology, I know it ain't right, but now we see every alternate calling themselves a "rebel" just 'cause they want to sound cool, so I have NO hopes from the youth too, the only hope left is the teenagers and kids which are also getting mindf'ked by the mass media, glamor and stuff, isn't it? If you too sit back and say that same goddamn thing, what will happen to them? Who will tell them that rebelling without a cause is not the way out!?!

And once again I am saying this, Westernization is just an excuse those poor souls have to make us their slaves once again, we ain't getting "western" as they say it, we are just breaking free of the shell you haven't broken for us since we were born, I have a tough time with my parents everyday but I have always been able to prove myself. No kid here can do the things some of the computer engineers here do, they hire a mechanic just to format the hard-drive and reinstall the OS. And I have just told my parents to leave me alone and let me grow up my own way, I know I sound rude and it looks like I don't respect my parents but the fact of the matter is I can't really drink the tea when I can see clearly that there is this fly laying dead there!
Edited by sylenzednuke (see edit history)

Yes i completely agree with you. India has such potential that it can be the best country over USA and it is so great in producing great people like Ramanujan and Other great geniuses. But they all get wasted. People don't like them and not let them grow but western countries are a great place for opportunities where they actually teach you how to live instead of teaching how to do math without calculators. Its 2007 so it wouldn't matter if we use calculators but this is totally out of the understanding of the Indian educational board. They waste great time doing math through brain when the calculator was invented around 60 years ago. Why do we need to know what sundarban delta is? How is that going to like actually help us except for the examination. India is wasting its talent and land on bunch of stupid idiots who don't know how to run a country. I live in UAE which is only 30 years old. India on the other hand is a ancient civilization which should have been more advanced and more better than UAE but why is it that UAE currency holds 10 times more power than Indian. India is not going to improve people have narrow thinking and cheap minds. This will be until education reaches a good point and it goes to each and every individual in India.

Yes i completely agree with you. India has such potential that it can be the best country over USA and it is so great in producing great people like Ramanujan and Other great geniuses. But they all get wasted. People don't like them and not let them grow but western countries are a great place for opportunities where they actually teach you how to live instead of teaching how to do math without calculators. Its 2007 so it wouldn't matter if we use calculators but this is totally out of the understanding of the Indian educational board. They waste great time doing math through brain when the calculator was invented around 60 years ago. Why do we need to know what sundarban delta is? How is that going to like actually help us except for the examination. India is wasting its talent and land on bunch of stupid idiots who don't know how to run a country. I live in UAE which is only 30 years old. India on the other hand is a ancient civilization which should have been more advanced and more better than UAE but why is it that UAE currency holds 10 times more power than Indian. India is not going to improve people have narrow thinking and cheap minds. This will be until education reaches a good point and it goes to each and every individual in India.

India has a lot of potential no doubt, and not only Ramanujan, but many others, who are VERY LESSER known, what about the 21 year old who couldn't get into the mainstream to started a small scale robotics firm? No one thought someone from India getting mindf'ked by the system could do such a thing, what about those 4 chaps from Gujarat who created laser fields for the help of the soldiers on the battle field? Indians do have the brains, just the system doesn't let them channelize it to be honest.
And another addition to the already disastrous system is the ever-growing and in fact EXPLOSING population of our country. I mean we feed almost 1/6th of the entire worlds population on our land and how much does our territory and resources count when we go to see the statistics, nothing even close to 1/6th. Our population will definitely be a block for the advancement of the country and this is no hidden fact, the population is serving to be a BIG problem when it comes to the advancement of the country, it is blocking each and every way out, we have no land for more agriculture or even industries, the current land is either deteriorated or corrupt officials have conquered them, and now we have big multinational firms taking up the available industrial land.

I don't think we have a definite way out of all this until we get the population under control which is definitely not an easy task.