xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
spawn_syxx9

Happy Thanksgiving ^^ yay I wanted to say that :D

thankies ^^ yeah I just wanted to say happy turkey day to everyone :( the butchering of the turkey has ended !!

Um when was thanks giving by the way ??No one told me about it ... =( Well they did just not when...

neither do I, can you please tell us more about this day.. and the thing that you were telling about butchering of turkeys..

Thanksgiving Day is an American tradition which commemorates a feast held in 1621 between the Pilgrims' and the native Americans.It's held on the fourth Thursday of every November.

Considering that i have already had thankshiving a month ago ill still wish all you americans a wonderful and happy thanksgiving :D , but along with that i ask a question, what is the reason if any, why you have thanks giving like a month after we do? Like i just dont get it lol.

We have it to celebrate the first day that Americans landed on the USA and decided to eat with the Native Americans. Why do you guys have it?

We have it to celebrate the first day that Americans landed on the USA and decided to eat with the Native Americans. Why do you guys have it?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thats actually a good question i have never really asked "why" we have thanksgiving.... i dont even think we were tuaght that in grade school :|:|, all we were taught was to make gay turkeys and crappy decorations out of craft paper and scotch tape... maybe some glue.

Happy thanks giving..oh I;ve posted here already.....Ima bit late innit....Happy thanks giving for the third time...lmao...SOON TO BE...MERRY CHRISTMAS....Don't for get people....You can ALL feel free to buy me an IPOD or something....

lol We shall be sure if we have the extra $199 to buy you one Though I am thinking of getting a DJ remix by Dell.

Happy Thanks giving dude......Did you know that..I don't ever celebrate it...I don't think I celebrate xmas...well I do..but I go to friends house to celebrate...xmas eve..xmas and boxing day...I stayed there for one week before..