xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DGSwidereciever

What Physical Attribute Do Girls Find Boys Attractive? please be honest

okay, I'm wondering...what really turns girls on. I mean physically. Or is it not always that. I mean, I'm trying to impress some girls. I know it sounds wrong, but really this is the only way I know how. When I talk I get nervous and say a lot of stupid stuff.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Topic title modified.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Hey,First of all stop being shy :lol: , I mean it's ok for some time but girl will not appreciate it too much if you are too shy and will probably ignore you as a hopeless case but instead be assertive, confident,caring and mostly listen to what they say not hear.Confused?well the thing is girls dont want you to be slaves but listen and remember, notice things like a dress she likes or color or flowers. But dont restrict it to that remember atleast your first date or something....... Dont let this noticing thing be a phase keep it as a life long thing if you are serious about the girl.Anyway coming to physical....... It depends on girl to girl, You dont have a buffed body but atleast be healthy (not obese), smile a bit girls love it.Just be yourself and honest coz frankly I dont care about looks but care about the guy from the inside and that got me a perfect catch that Iam dating right now.If your serious and you like her and she likes you then she will not care about your looks.Just overcome your shyness and be confident and make her feel that you are her knight in shining armour.P.S. Dont act but do these things out of honesty and not for the sake of it. Coz girls hate acts and pretenses in a guy. Keep listening to her and you will know for yourself what she likes in you and wants in you. I hope I've helped in all this rambling....:lol:

Girls like a guy that's outgoing. No girl wants a guy that shelters himself from the rest of the world and isn't able to have fun.Physical attributes? Girls love a guys eyes and arms. She loves his eyes because they're a gateway to his soul, and when she looks into them she's able to see a lot of what the body won't tell you. If you look at a persons eyes you'll be able to see quite a bit about them. They tell a whole life's story.She also likes his arms because in them she can feel safe from everyone and everything, invincible really; she can find warmth, trust, love, compassion, clairity. This isn't to say you need to go and work out and get bigger arms so a girl will feel "more safe" than she already is. If she likes you, you're already there.However, a lot of girls don't care too much for the exterior. Sure, he has to be atleast somewhat good looking but what really gets a girl is the interior. Kindness, truthfulness, good character. All those things come into play. When you want to do something for her, do it the BEST you can. Never give her anything less than your best. When she cries, be there for her. ALWAYS. Sacrifice for her: if her birthday's coming up and she said she wanted an 30gb iPod Video for so long, and you have one but you just lost your job and can't afford one in time, give her yours. Yeah, that's exactly what I did for my girl. She didn't ask me for one, she had just mentioned that she wanted one a few months before and I planned to get her one. I lost my job, but I gave her mine. Sacrifice. You do what EVER you can for her.I've covered physical and emotional attributes. One thing I can advise against is being dramatic. If you tell her not to tell someone something, and you find out she does, don't flip out. Don't fight. Talk to her normally, asking her why she FELT she NEEDED to. Maybe she was concerned for YOUR wellbeing. You should appreciate that.Hope this helps.

Eye contact. Dont stare at her breast ;) or even look at her breast for too long ;) When she talks to you, make sure your eyes are staring directly at her pupil. She'll feel more comfortable when having a conversation with you.

As far as I see this things, it is impossible to tell you what exactly is the one thing that will turn the girl on. Maybe it is even more complex then with us guys, who do find certain atributes on women sexy and they naturally turn us on. Women are turned on by many different things like nice eyes, nice hair, sexy *bottom*, sexy clothes, sexy muscles, good-looking body and much much more!! It is therefore impossible to tell you what exactly will turn on a women you are interested in! However, there are certain society-based things that are marked as beautiful today, like great body that you see on TV and deep sexy eyes, cute face....that is about it! And it is the same with us - we also look for stuff that media put in our head through our life and defined in us what we feel as sexy...BUT, some girls do not like guys that look to good-they find them *BLEEP*y, problematic and better-looking then them! Only very self-confident girls can have long-lasting relationsships with good-looking-hot guys because there is always the danger of some girl stealing their boyfriend if you know what i mean...well good luck with girls and best whishes!

Every girl is different. The best thing to do is just be yourself and find out what she likes. Pay attention to how she talks to people. If she has been in previous relationships try to remember how it was like when her and her previous boyfriend got together, what was his tactics, how did he fail, etc.

Eye contact. Dont stare at her breast ;) or even look at her breast for too long ;) When she talks to you, make sure your eyes are staring directly at her pupil. She'll feel more comfortable when having a conversation with you.

Um, yeah, normally I have no problem making eye contact with people, but, eh, sometimes it's really hard to look a few girls straight in the eye just because they're watching my eyes the entire time and staring at me and smiling...

awkward!?

But, really, girls don't really care what a guy looks like as long as he's not gross, sure, they like some things about the way guys look, but most decent girls care more about a guys personality... I had a girl tell me the other day that I'm the only guy she knows who would accept a hug and, well, I dunno, I think girls just like guys who are nice and lovable. Or maybe that's just the girls that I hang around, whatever, there are some perfectly shallow girls out there, in fact a lot of them, but, eh, whatever...

Well it actually depends on what personality your *friend* might be. Like a girl who wears black clothes everytime and goes to discos will not like a boy to be a nerd and would want a boy whos into what she likes. Never try to say something and you can't do it i.e. I understand binary. Don't be silly nobody except the computer can decode a 1000 line binary script. So act yourself and try not to go for looks go for a good honest personality, and maybe not a girl who plays doom 3

Funny u asked that. Each gal has different likes and dislikes. So there is no hard and fast rule as to what on eparticular gal will or will not like. A good start would be having a good deep long conversation. If not one many conversations. Gals usually do not have preformed opinions about guy and would therefore be willing to talk. One you talk there will be no problem finding about wat a particular gal likes. One thing that every gal likes is honesty. If she finds you honest 90% of the job is done. Anyway good luck decoding gals.

Hey,
First of all stop being shy ;) , I mean it's ok for some time but girl will not appreciate it too much if you are too shy and will probably ignore you as a hopeless case but instead be assertive, confident,caring and mostly listen to what they say not hear.
Confused?
well the thing is girls dont want you to be slaves but listen and remember, notice things like a dress she likes or color or flowers. But dont restrict it to that remember atleast your first date or something....... Dont let this noticing thing be a phase keep it as a life long thing if you are serious about the girl.
Anyway coming to physical....... It depends on girl to girl, You dont have a buffed body but atleast be healthy (not obese), smile a bit girls love it.

Just be yourself and honest coz frankly I dont care about looks but care about the guy from the inside and that got me a perfect catch that Iam dating right now.

If your serious and you like her and she likes you then she will not care about your looks.

Just overcome your shyness and be confident and make her feel that you are her knight in shining armour.

P.S. Dont act but do these things out of honesty and not for the sake of it. Coz girls hate acts and pretenses in a guy. Keep listening to her and you will know for yourself what she likes in you and wants in you.

I hope I've helped in all this rambling....;)

Heh I'm not a girl but but I do agree with what she is saying about being yourself. And being a little bit confident and assertive because trust me a lot of girls don't like the shy look. They may think you are cute but that is about as far as it will go. Just try to let them know that you are being who you are. :) It caught me my perfect catch haha.

As for looks? Well that does depend on girls I would assume. Some girls go for the buff guys, some girls dont care, others even prefer the skinny ones. Just make sure you are healthy like said above and you should be fine. Smile because that is showing that you are healthy, happy, and a good person overall.

Best of luck,
Jester

How you dress is also important. Dont go out with them when u're wearing singlets, or any weird colour combination clothings (like green pants and red shirts >.< ewwww....) Eye contact, like i said before...Make them feel more attractive, poke them at their back, the part where their kidney is...Jokes ^.^ A few jokes can compensate u from talking all day long to prevent them from being boring...

Eye contact. Dont stare at her breast :unsure: or even look at her breast for too long :( When she talks to you, make sure your eyes are staring directly at her pupil. She'll feel more comfortable when having a conversation with you.

Don't satre at her breasts period. It angers girls, especially ones that happen to have larger. (I would know cuz i do have em.) Girls want a cute funny guy that is in shape. Also, don't sag or show boxer because that is very distasteful.

Dont be shy around girls. well i know you like her and what not so it is natural.. but some girls really do like shy guys. When i first went on mny first date with my boyfriend i could tell that he was shy but i LOVED IT! it was the cutest thing ever! I also fell in love with his eyes and his thighs they are so gorgeous and i love to squeeze them. Girls have different things they like about guys. Not every girl is the same with her taste in guys. Some like his hair some his rear end but most girls won't admit it.

How you dress is also important. Dont go out with them when u're wearing singlets, or any weird colour combination clothings (like green pants and red shirts >.< ewwww....)

Whats wrong with the Green and Red combination? :lol: It could look very sliming.

1) The fact of what girls find attractive pshically will change from person to person
2) No point trying to impress someone if you can't continue to do so after the start of a relationship, simply end in tradgey
3) Why bother trying to impress her with pyshical looks anyway? Simply make sure you look nice, (not nerdy, not wacko gansta) and bam (go to point 4)
4) If they Like you it will be because YOU are YOU! not you pretending to be Joe Impression