xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
RyuBlast

Questions Regarding Plan 3s

Hi staff,I've got a couple of questions.1. What are the cost if paid monthly. (12 months)2. Is there a download file where I can test the speed?3. Do you offer osCommerce as an Add-On? Or in the future?4. Whatare the server uptimes?Thank you.

1) 77.77US Dollars for 1 year service. This is ofcourse with the 1 month free.2) I don't believe there is a way to test the download speed. You can try just downloading an image from the site maybe?3) E-Commerce add-ons from FANTASICO are included, they are;--CubeCartOS CommerceZen Cart--4) Server uptimes are stated on the front page. 99.9% uptime. There may be occasional downtime, but not lasting very long.Hope this answers all your questions. Feel free to ask anymore question you may have.

1. What are the cost if paid monthly. (12 months)
Plan 3S : $33.33
Plan 7S : $77.77
Plan 9S : $99.99

2. Is there a download file where I can test the speed?
All our sites including Xisto is hosted and managed by Xisto - Web Hosting.com.
TEST DOWNLOAD LINK : http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

3. Do you offer osCommerce as an Add-On? Or in the future?
Its available in FANTASTICO. It can be installed automatically though Control panel.

4. What are the server uptimes?
We provide 99.9% Uptime Guarantee.