xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
campusjunk

Seo In Mambo

I just started Using Mambo for my website, but i havent really got it optimized for search engines. I was just wondering what everyone uses to get search engines to search there site more. I'v heard that site maps help a lot. I was just wondering what everyone does. Thanks

if you're adding a site map, make it a simple, plain text site map. Lots of people make site maps which use graphics for all the links or flash animations or various types of scripting. Not all search engines will deal with such things properly. If you keep the sitemap page simple it will be easily recorded, and of course will contain links to all your pages.

I can't stand a site without a site map. Its horrorable. The have a bad a non-navigatable layout and then no page with all the links on. Its chaos. I hate them. Its a shame some webmasters overdo it with the layout. One day they have a perfect site, the next day they wreck it by adding some fancy images that don't go with the layout at all.