xisto Community
-+-+-

Game : Mario Forever 4

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/404.png

Publisher : Buziol Game Software http://www.playmario.softendo.com/

Super Mario Forever is really a classic Mario remake. Once again you strap on your wrench and hardhat and guide the chubby plumber through many skillfully made levels. The diversity of the levels is very impressive. You will have to get through levels ranging from underwater caverns to levels filled with hot lava.

Version 4 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.

Click here to download

Can you give us a bit more information on this please? Like what platform it is for, etc. As I do not just go and download anything. Also the URL looks a bit fishy to me, and I would think it would to other people too. Can you just give us the direct link please, and not some weird one. To me it looks like a virus of some sort, and all you have done is quoted a bit of descriptive text and added a load of images.

I am pretty sure it is for the pc.Because of the download thing. ;)

I liked it!Took me like five minutes trying to figure out how to jump!Turns out it was Z? It really does not make sense?

i have never heard of this game before. But from the screen shot it looks really good. Like all the Mario games. I can't wait to try it out it seems very similar to the Mario games from the nes system which were always very fun to play.

Wow.... I liked it.... this mario games looks cooool. ;)

But this game`s link means URL for downloading is not working properly so please can you able to give me the another link so that I can also enjoy the Super Mario Forever Game. I am big fan of Mario game form the childhood and always select the Mario Game when ever video Game was with me.

Well, just for the information of others, this is not virus or something, the link does work perfectly, it did for me, still you can visit these links to make it sure if you still doubt it.

Official page: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ here you cal download their other games aswell.This will lead to: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ the download.com page, clicking on download will start downloading the file.
And lead you to this: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

So the link does work as if you go to see now, the link is the same this guy posted here.

Yeah and the game is sweet, I liked it A LOT, and their other games are cool too, reminds me of Icy Tower and the legendary FreeLunchDesign games, haven't been to their site since ages. ;)
Edited by sylenzednuke (see edit history)

Icy Tower that brings back memories... Crashed our School's server. Anyway back to the point, I will try this as a few other people have reported no problems whatsoever. I will get back to you once I have installed it, and have it up and away. Is there anyway to change the controls? Z for jump is extremely random, lol. Anyway, happy gaming!

Icy Tower that brings back memories... Crashed our School's server. Anyway back to the point, I will try this as a few other people have reported no problems whatsoever. I will get back to you once I have installed it, and have it up and away. Is there anyway to change the controls? Z for jump is extremely random, lol. Anyway, happy gaming!

You can redefine the controls, Z is for jump and X is for fire and the arrow keys to move around, I don't find it random or something, I am fine with it. ;)You can redefine it to any key on the keyboard, and you can even use the Joypad if you want to play the game. You can create or customize levels too using Mario Worker that gets installed with the game.

There is also this Mario MINIX mini-game which is also interesting. Go check it out too. ;)
Edited by sylenzednuke (see edit history)

Hi there!

I have just recently DL the Mario Forever 4 from Download.com

I remember it from when I was a kid, really funny game that I

love to play now, even though I'm 32, hehe!

Anyway I've bumped into a problem, or should I say "jumped into"

Posted Image

I can't get past this point, there is no middle bar and it is impossible

to jump all the way in one go!

Any help on this one you guys?

Thanks!

:lol:

Wrenchman