xisto Community
jcreuter

What Is Your Favorite Color? debate what your favorite color is and why

in this debate you should explain what your favorite color is and why it is that color over all other colors. ill start it off and say my favorite color is a dark green an this is my favorite color because i like camping/hunting and other outdoor activities and most of the trees have dark green leaves so that became my favorite color

Edited by jcreuter (see edit history)

I don't have a favorite color because I have 3 of them, black, White and Red (#870404).I just love these 3 colors. ;)

Well I cannot pick one!Red, black, and blue. If I could pick one it would be.Red I guess. But I do not like choosing out of them. They are the best colors.Because red and black go awesome together!

My favorite color would be Black, I have no Idea why.. I just love it.White would come as the second color for me.. Well, with no white there won't be any black.. and vise versa.Any colors merged with black would be cool too.. meaning, Dark red, Dark blue.. and the others...Hmm.. would that make me a dark person or something ;) ;)

well i'm more into autumn and earth type colors like brown, orange, yellow, green and the range in between those colors and also blue. i'm more comfortable with those colors esp in clothes.

I like Blue & Orange because they give me activity.Thank you very much friend for this topic.I wanted the poster but you are faster.;) ;) :P;):D :D :D

Well my favorite colour is blue. Not any shade of blue, I love the shade of blue that IPB (This forum) uses. I think it just looks so professional, friendly and in a weird way a bit warm. That's why IPB is good on the eyes.

i regret to inform all of you people that black and white are not colors, black is a shade(absences of colors) and white is all the colors of light combine.but thank you for all of your comments.

I like absence of colour (black) because it just fit well with all the rest. Always look elegant, shocking and I?m a bit pessimist also so maybe it is related too. I also love dark red, not tending to orange please, more like the blood colour, because of his raw and vivid tones and blue, in this case it has to be very very dark, almost black or really bright almost white. I don?t like the typical blue. Anyway the blue in a clear sky always seems awesome. To me this colour means cleanliness and purity and I love it for that.