xisto Community
Darth Vivi

I Hate People That Think Cussing Is Cool

I have to agree with you alot there. Society is just going on a road to nowhere. I mean less people are going to church and are starting to do a lot of things in which are founding father had based the consitution. Two of the big things are the gays and also the seperation of church and state. If you were living back in the early age of America and you were gay you kept quiet about it or you were probably killed. Also Seperation of Church and state was another big thing because that was what the constitution was based one. People need to realize this and how things were ment to be for this country. I can understand some interpretation about some things of the constitution because they can be sketchy but you should always look back in history for what the people that created it intended it for.

Yeah cussing is so annoying... all the "popular" kids at my school swear in every sentence, it's like can't u speak normal english? I don't mind it if they swear once or twice every now and then but not in every sentence!

Yeah I don't really mind when people let out a swear when they're REALLY angry, because it just lets you realize that they're angry. But when they're using them every sentence, it gets really annoying. It makes me think they don't know English very well, since they have to replace all their words with a swear.

I see it like thisIf they wanna cuss, let them. I don't decide who gets to say what. I cuss when I want, how many times I want, and where ever I want. But I give other people the ability to do the same. Cussing is a natural part of the language in every different language in the world. If people were not able to express anger in these forms, then how else would you? In a calm fashion? Sometimes cuss words have great meaning.

I understand what you're saying. I'm talking about people are doing it even when they aren't angry, because they think it will impress their friends. I also understand that they've got the right to do it whenever they want, but I have the right to be annoyed with them. It's very annoying.

Yeah it can be. But I do cuss in my everyday talking with friends, I just don't cuss in front of my mom or in situations that don't call for it. But if I am out and about with my friends, then I'll cuss. Sometimes people try to ask me to stop or lecture me and I just say, hey this is America, it's 3000 miles long, if you don't like how I speak then go somewhere else.:( may sound rude, but it's true, in the public I am allowed to say just about anything.Yes you are allowed to get anoyed, but if you ask politely usually people will stop or if they don't then just either get used to it or move somewhere else and enjoy the rest of your day.

I actually swear in normal conversation, I guess I got used to it. I don't swear very much though, just.... In every other sentence, I include one or two juicy words :(

Cussing annoys me most of the time. Like when some kids at school think their awesome and immitating someone from a gang who cusses alot. Thats what makes me angry. Or if they are immitating someone from a movie....GRR!

I am assuming though that only people that are really young tend to cuss and find it annoying in normal conversation. Mostly cause when you get older, you tend to only hang out with people you want to so you don't really hear anyone else.

I am assuming though that only people that are really young tend to cuss and find it annoying in normal conversation. Mostly cause when you get older, you tend to only hang out with people you want to so you don't really hear anyone else.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This is probably right. When you get older you are going to know what type of group you are wanting to hang around. And also alot of the mature older people fid that it is harder to get things done when you use fowl languege.

An example of this would be is, A company as two employees running for the same posistion. A mature man and an 18 year old teenager. So the boss desides to test them. The nature man talks to a customer and treats them with care and the 18 year old talks to a different customer with curses being shot out like bullets from an automatic gun with unlimited ammo. And of course the mature man got the job.

Cussing is a part of every language like ole' buddy up there said, and there are several situations that I find are un-necessary for that language, but otherwise I don't think there's much wrong with it, it's a word like any either, and there's equal replacements for all those words, I mean the "F-word" is replaceable with all kinds, as are the rest. But I don't think it's appropriate to use any of these words when-In the presence of a female (especially mom. lol)In a highly public place, like the movie theatre, or anywhere where a woman could hear me, even if i'm incredulous to it.Pretty much, those are the only situations, I have alot of respect for women, and I don't put 'em down. like that at least.

Oh cruddy I cuss EVERY one...I do it every single day except saturdays and sundays because thats when I can not see my class mates...so I do it on internet

The only time i "cuss" is when im mad or i might use the occasional "s~h~i~t" word. But other than that its not like i swear all the time or in every sentence but i could care less about people that do, its their problem, and it doesnt bother me one bit? also about goiung to church, screw that it is boring as hell and do i believe in god? yes i believe of a supreme being and the supernatural but that doesnt mean i have to be some hypocrit and sit in church for hours every sunday thinkin im better than everyone else then go and do everything i believe against ne ways., its all bs.