xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jcreuter

Pc Vs Mac what do u think is better?

pc vs mac  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

everyone has seen the commercial with the two guys pc and mac but now its your turn to say what you really think is better so tell us what you think is better and why

I think its a preference of what OS you prefer. Both PCs and Macs use intel chips, which means both can run Windows, OSX, or Linux ;). I prefer Linux above all of them; I use windows for gaming and also for Bochs because I can't figure it out how to install it on Linux, which is kinda sad. I started working on my operating system yesterday, and once its done and workable I'm sure I'll switch to that.

I voted for both of them because they are both great and they should put them together and make one ultra system. Some like PC, some like MAC, its all about opinion and how can we know which is best if everyone only has their opinion on it which never can change u no? It's like apples and oranges because some ppl like the mac and some like the PC. One has all the games and the other doesn't have any games at all, one has viruses and the other doesn't have any viruses. But I think viruses are a good thing because if forces us to be creative and it makes us have jobs and keeps people away from sites they shouldn't be and email that isn't theirs to read. But its all good.

I've never used a mac for an extensive period of time, but I was always told that one of the two was better for art/music and other creative functions (that would be the Mac ;) ) while the other was better for gaming and running servers (this would be more Linux, but that's still PC, right?).

No way Mac is not better!It is deffinetly the Pc.No question about it!

Lets put it this way: I would use the Mac for surfing the net, storing my pictures, music .... etcI would use the PC for programming, gaming ... etcBut with Mac's bootcamp already in use, I don't see why you need Windows at all? But then again, it is not 1 entity by itself and there are bound to be problems here and there, so what I would do is wait for Mac to continue developing this new technology and Windows would drop massively in sales.

If your focus is on gaming I would agree with darran. Definately stick with a PC. Its just so much easier with games. Some games are hard to get for Mac Platforms. As for video editing, image editing, art stuff like that I would say go with a Mac. Both use intel chips so performance is going to be similar. Its all about what interface you perfer. I think once you are used to one you are very hesistant to move to the other. People who have used Macs are going to stick with them, and people that are used to PC's are going to stick with them as well. Just what you're comfortable with.

i am going to have to say pc the new mac are all nice and stuff but for gaming you got to go with the pc. In the majority of business in the world and schools they used to have macs then they upgraded to pc it is much easier to upgrade the windows and add more features on to it. So the pc is the best choice. ;)

Each system has their advantages and disadvantages.It really depends of the economic condition of the user. Mac is still way to expensive for common users, thats why many people prefer PC.I think Mac is better in some aspects, like user interaction and maybe performance, and also the fact that it has no virus, but it doesn't have a big variety of programs and games, also its harder to customize your system.I would like to try a Mac but.. im not planning to pay that such expensive price for a system that can do the same things than a PC. If Apple can lower their prices, many people would switch to it, definitely.

I've used both and prefer PC. XP does everything that I need. I surf the Internet, work, play games, watch videos, listen to music, blah blah blah - all things that XP does pretty well. I don't need to pay more for a Mac.Your results, of course, may vary. If you can afford a Mac and feel that it's a better choice, then by all means go buy a Mac. Whatever makes you happy :P