xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Matrixdudej

Hey

Welcome, I was away at the time you were there so maybe that's the reason I don't recognize you, anyways welcome again!And as you now, read the readme and shoutbox rules if you have forgotten them, have fun! ;)

Didn't even realize you left! It's great to have you back! Looks like you've already made quite a few posts. I don't think you forgot the rules, but if you did, read them again ;) Have fun and don't leave us again if you can help it!

I do not know who you are either?How long were you inactive?

well my sig was oversized o answer the first question i have a brand new sig that i will be putting on soon and as for the second question i left because partly i didnt really know how to code that well using these formats so i tried some other freeweb hosters but mostly i didnt have enough time at that time to continue posting and keeping up my credits to keep my site but going to those different free web hosters i learned some more coding i still dont know alot but i know more and i have more time to keep my credits up anyway im back :Pedit:just put my sig up and i like it :D and by the way the other sig was oversized in terms of pixels

Edited by Matrixdudej (see edit history)