xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
-+-+-

Fdm - Free Download Manager 2.1

Free Download Manager

With this free download manager and accelerator, you will download files and complete web sites up to 6 times faster than before even while downloading from slow sites. This program is also the first social download manager inspired by Web 2.0 technologies. It will protect you from malicious downloads - you can read user reviews right from the download window. If the file being downloaded contains spyware or adware, FDM will alert you before the download is even started. You can also review any of your downloaded files and inform other users.
The list of FDM features includes integration with the most popular browsers (Internet Explorer, Opera, Mozilla and FireFox), support of downloads from rapidshare.de, powerful scheduler, simultaneous downloading from several mirrors, adjusting traffic usage, ZIP file and audio/video preview, resuming downloads, browsing web and FTP folders and more. Download movies, MP3 and more faster than ever!

Here are some of the awards that Free Download Manager has received :

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

System requirements:

In order to use FDM, you must have one of the following operating systems and browsers installed on your computer:

Microsoft Windows 9x/ME/NT/2000/XP
Internet Explorer 5.0 and above.

Look this screenshot

Now, download here

I am very proud to present this software, and I hope that you will like it.
Notice from serverph:
added quote tags. reported as copied from http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
please use QUOTE bbcodes as needed. please review Xisto forum rules & TOS.