xisto Community
MusicOnly

Domain Change Error [resolved] what is this???

I bought my domain today on estdomains. I was happy that i finnaly have real domain! although it was .infoso i decided to change my domain! i clicked on change domain, entered my domain http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and after the processing i got thispost-25336-1170860388_thumb.jpgWhat do i don now?when i try to acces my page i get error wrong page-lost file!! help me please ;)

When I visit the address you have given I get a Wordpress blog, albeit without any theme applied to it, just plain text. This shows that your domainis working, but as jlhaslip has said, domains can take up to 2 days to travel around the web and for all the servers to update and agree. If after a couple of days you still can't access your site with that domain then something has gone wrong with your ISP updating its DNS.

ok. I ll wait! hopefully nothing will go wrong!

it all works now. my points are decreased and everything is ok except that i have to install wp again:( but it isnt that big problem because i didnt had anything on it! thank god