xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Darth Vivi

So...the Ds Is Out...

personally i think the 2 screen thing.. is excessive, allthough good in a way, because it clears one screen for the game it self then the other screen is the stats etc. but the touching thing, like what is the point of that?!?! just a way to make more money when it breaks i think.. meh, just my opinion, im not gonna argue about it.

i wouldnt buy it, screen is too small, i like big screens(ie. tv screens haha) but, i dont wanna go buying a gamecube just so i can play my gameboy on the tv, waste of money, spend less money buying an xbox or something. although i may consider buying a GB SP if i was going for a long trip, but that would be it!

32239[/snapback]

I think the "touch pad" function was meant as more of an innovation as apposed to a money maker. Its an interesting take on next gen handhelds. Being an owner of a DS myself, I often find myself paranoid of pushing too hard with the stylus. So, to game on the DS the rage needs to be in check heh. :D Anyway, if its any consolation I think the DS is at least worth a test drive.

I'm so jealous of all you guys who already have the DS... I'm such a geek, but this is a major step in gaming and computer history! As far as I know, there's never been a touch-screen computer available for home use, so maybe this means we'll see that soon, and I KNOW that this is the first game system with that feature, so it's gotta be awesome!

Touch Screen Computer for home use?I thought we had that! :DI mean....it'd make SENSE right?Most big companies like BC Rapid Transit, or Bombardier Skytrains, or Atlantis (sa far as I know, these are only in Canada >.>...but then again, I don't even know much about them...so I'll assume I'm wrong :D) has Touch Screen computers....I mean...why DON'T we have them?We have touch screen VIDEO GAMES but not computers?Heck, come to think of it, there's ALOT of things that don't make sense anymore...for all we know, a DS power system might be enough to power one of the first rockets man had ever made......we'll never know...

they erkad i'm from BC too and all around the world there is touch screens england to palm pilots but DS is of course the first console to have it.