xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Darth Vivi

So...the Ds Is Out...

i havent played it, yet. i think i will buy it soon or maybe get it for xmas (doubt it) but im not a really big fan of this console. But whatever if i buy it i would play it my first time then i would save it so when im going on car rides to a far place.

Yeah, Very Very awesome! I bought one opening day, along with mario 64 ds. And it's awesome!!! The graphics are amazing for a handheld! The MP: Hunters demo gets more playtime then mario though :(

personally i think the 2 screen thing.. is excessive, allthough good in a way, because it clears one screen for the game it self then the other screen is the stats etc. but the touching thing, like what is the point of that?!?! just a way to make more money when it breaks i think.. meh, just my opinion, im not gonna argue about it.i wouldnt buy it, screen is too small, i like big screens(ie. tv screens haha) but, i dont wanna go buying a gamecube just so i can play my gameboy on the tv, waste of money, spend less money buying an xbox or something. although i may consider buying a GB SP if i was going for a long trip, but that would be it!

personally i think the 2 screen thing.. is excessive, allthough good in a way, because it clears one screen for the game it self then the other screen is the stats etc. but the touching thing, like what is the point of that?!?! just a way to make more money when it breaks i think.. meh, just my opinion, im not gonna argue about it.

i wouldnt buy it, screen is too small, i like big screens(ie. tv screens haha) but, i dont wanna go buying a gamecube just so i can play my gameboy on the tv, waste of money, spend less money buying an xbox or something. although i may consider buying a GB SP if i was going for a long trip, but that would be it!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i look at it as a small feature. to me, its a next-generation game boy, only with a second screen you can utilize in a few games. i'm not buying it yet, i wanna see a few more good games, a price drop, and the psp first. right now, i can only think of 3 games that i want to buy. i wanna see 7-8... so i don't just get bored of it after a month like i did for game boy advance.

i guess for me the difference between game boy and ds is the graphics. game boy is just a little super nintendo, ds is a kickass n64! still, nintendo third-party support sucks. that makes me lean towards psp! I CAN'T CHOOSE!!!! HELP ME!!!!!

The DS is already a flop in my mind, no cbuttons or at LEAST an analog stick makes it very goofy and i will wait until they release a new one with an analog stick cause playing mario 64 is kinda gay with a d-pad. All in all the gfx are sweet but they could have done better, the touch screen is a waste of time too just get an analog stick and cbuttons and u got a hand held 64, then give it link support so u can play goldeneye 007 on the road and bam ill buy it on the spot :D:D

I got to play a DS for a whilte yesterday, and was quite dissapointed with it. The controls were unconfortable, the main screen was too small so i had to squint all the time, and the touch screen was too inacurate when used with my thumbs. But the graphics in the metroid game looked really good though, too bad it was a pain in the *bottom* to play.

The DS is really intriguing. It has 2 LCD screens for increased gameplay? And touch screen feature which looks really cool. So you can have a map in one screen and actual gameplay in the other. And it has a microphone as well? What use it that for in small handheld games, lol ;)